Client Virtualization Software Market - Introduction
- Client virtualization software, also called client-server computing model, stores the virtualized desktop and app on an enterprise centralized server system instead of physical machines
- Currently, companies use three types of client virtualization software: presentation virtualization, virtual desktop infrastructure, and application virtualization software solutions
- Client virtualization software is supported by the Virtual Machine (VM) of the user machine that includes a set of business applications. Client virtualization software helps in compliance management and enhances platform security with a centralized system. Thus, it increases application availability and reliability.
- Companies are adopting client virtualization software to provide flexibility to employees/users to work and access the system from anywhere and anytime without physical device restrictions
- Technology-based companies and commercial sectors are increasingly adopting client virtualization software in order to boost the efficiency of employees and accelerate business operations through digital platforms
Click here to read more about market growth of client virtualization software
Key Drivers of Client Virtualization Software Market
- Increase in adoption of advanced client management platforms to reduce time and costs related to business process and security of client information in companies is expected to drive the market. Companies are investing in tools to be used in the desktop virtualization process and transforming the distributed computing system to centralized IT platforms. This is also anticipated to boost the global client virtualization software market.
- Rise in adoption of cloud-based software services is also estimated to create better business opportunities for solution providers of client virtualization software
Lack of Awareness among Small & Medium Enterprises and Support Issues in Offline Mode Expected to Hamper Market
- Lack of awareness about client virtualization software may adversely impact the demand for the software among small and medium enterprises. This is anticipated to restrain the market.
- System require Internet and network availability to access client virtualization software, as the platform does not support offline mode. This is likely to negatively affect productivity, thus hampering the market.
Click here to read more about market dynamics
Impact of COVID-19 on Global Client Virtualization Software Market
- Companies are increasingly adopting the work-from-home business model during the COVID-19 pandemic. They are also changing business policies such as bring your own device (BYOD) to provide more safety in terms of using the system and hardware devices. Demand for client virtualization software is increasing among large technology-based companies, as the software improves the efficiency of employees and provides a reliable service platform. The ecosystem is also affected by the low adoption rate among small and medium enterprises and the low growth rate of new users.
- Demand for client virtualization software solutions has been moderate during the COVID-19 lockdown situations. However, it is likely to increase during the forecast period due to the rising dependency of companies on digital platforms.
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Client Virtualization Software Market
- North America holds prominent share of the client virtualization software market due to the increase in adoption of advanced business applications and platforms among large enterprises in the region to reduce enterprise expense on infrastructure
- The client virtualization software market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a faster pace than that in other regions during the forecast period due to rise in investment in the software by major players and growth in number of IT and services companies in the region
Click here to read more about market share by company, 2019
Key Players Operating in Global Client Virtualization Software Market
- Oracle Corporation
Oracle Corporation is a U.S.-based information technology company that provides applications, platforms, and IT infrastructure products and services. It has three business segments: Cloud and Licensing, Hardware, and Services. The Services segment offers consulting services, advanced customer support services, and education services.
- IBM Corporation
IBM Corporation is a leading global company that specializes in the manufacture and marketing of various products, including computer hardware, middleware, and software, besides providing hosting and IT consulting services.
Other key players operating in the global client virtualization software market include Cisco Systems, Inc., Parallels Inc., Citrix Systems, Inc., Toshiba Corporation, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., and VMware, Inc.
Global Client Virtualization Software Market: Research Scope
Global Client Virtualization Software Market, by Type
- Presentation Virtualization
- Application Virtualization
- Desktop Virtualization
Global Client Virtualization Software Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Global Client Virtualization Software Market, by Industry
- IT & Telecom
- Health Care
- Public Sector
Global Client Virtualization Software Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Virtual Desktop Software
- Virtual Client Computing
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.