Cinnamon oil is an essential oil which is being naturally extracted from cinnamon tree. Cinnamon oil is full of fragrance, flavor and contains many beneficial components in it. Cinnamon oil contains high amount of cinnamaldehyde, which helps in healthy metabolism of body and maintains healthy immune system. Cinnamon oil for years has been used as a cosmetic ingredient, owing to its properties such as healing, cleansing and antioxidant among others. Cinnamon oil are extensively used in the Flavour and Fragrance industry and has wider applicability as essential oil used in aromatherapy, personal care products, cosmetics and as alternative medicine as well to soothe skin irritation and skin burns or produce calming effect.
Reasons for Covering this Title
As demand for essential oil in the pharmaceutical, cosmetics, food and beverages, personal care products is increasing day by day and there are only handful of companies who are producing essential lavender oil that are Western Europe particularly Bulgaria, France, Spain, North America, China, Japan, Australia. But now many other countries are shifted towards flavours and fragrance market to extend and reach to global market, which is expected to bolster the growth of the cinnamon oil market.
- The cinnamon oil consumption in many developed as well as developing nations has increased in past few decades due to rising healthcare awareness and its other beneficiary effects on mind and body and its extensive use in aromatherapy
Consumers are becoming aware about the benefits of cinnamon oil which in turn is surging the demand for cinnamon oil based products. Thus, enhancing the sales for organic essential massage oils, roll-on, balms etc. Cinnamon oil is known for its calming and relaxing properties, aid in relieving insomnia, anxiety, depression, restlessness, and stress. Cinnamon oil is beneficial nearly in all kinds of ailments, from pain to infections. Lavender oil also promotes healthier skin and reduces inflammation, treat skin redness and conditions such as burns, eczema and psoriasis. As a result of these properties, demand for cinnamon oil is witnessing increasing demand in the market.
Global Cinnamon Oil: Market Segmentation
On the basis of type, the global Cinnamon Oil market has been segmented as –
- Cinnamon Leaf Oil
- Cinnamon Bark Oil
On the basis of application, the global Cinnamon Oil market has been segmented as –
- Personal care & Cosmetics
- Food and beverages
On the basis of nature, the global Cinnamon Oil market has been segmented as –
Global Cinnamon Oil Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the global cinnamon oil market are: Kamani Oil Industries Pvt Ltd, Now Health Group Inc, Sun Organic, doTERRA International, Young Living Limited, Kama Ayurveda Pvt. Ltd. Bonsoul, LorAnn Oils Inc, Firmenich, PerfumersWorld, Sigma Aldrich, Synthite Industries ltd, The John D. Walsh Company, The Essential Oil Company, Charabot S.A. and The Lermond Company, among others.
The global cinnamon oil market has evolved over the time due to the increase in demand for cinnamon oil in the aromatherapy and is expected to continue to grow in the same manner, over the forecast period.
Global Cinnamon Oil Market: Key Developments
- In October 2017:Organic Aromas launched essential oil products which included cinnamon oil, in order to cater the increasing demand for aromatherapy products.
- In May 2016:doTERRA international expanded its presence in North America region by opening two new distribution centers.
- In January 2016:Sydney Essential Oil Co. (SEOC) expanded its production facility by opening a manufacturing plant in Sydney, Australia.
- In May 2015:Melaleuca launched a new product line of 100 % pure essential oils which included cinnamon oil, in order to enhance its product portfolio
Opportunities for Market Participants
Essential oil market is highly dynamic in nature as demand and supply equation keeps on shifting from one edge to the other. Cinnamon oil is the key ingredient of the essential oil used in aromatherapy. As aromatherapy is an alternative medicine practice, which uses pure essential oils, derived from plants, to cure ailments and promote wellbeing. The beneficial effects of essential cinnamon oils to the body are applied many ways, through massage, compresses, baths, vaporizers, inhalations and atomizers. Cinnamon oil is extensively used for its floral scent and woody aroma and the most commonly used essential oil in the world today. So the opportunities lies for the players those who are entering in the cinnamon oil market, as the involvement of big players for cinnamon oil is still lacking at a global level.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.