Chip Ferrite Beads: Introduction
- A ferrite bead also known as ferrite block or ferrite core is a type of choke that suppresses high-frequency electronic noise in electronic circuits.
- Chip ferrite beads are used as a passive low-pass filter, by converting RF energy to heat with the help of inductors.
- Based on type, chip ferrite beads are divided into - impedance 35 Ω to 85 Ω, impedance 85 Ω to 120 Ω, and other, and based on application into - automotive electronics, consumer electronics, and other.
Rise in Demand from Consumer Electronics Sector
- The consumer electronics application segment is likely to be the fastest growing segment of the global chip ferrite beads market during the forecast period.
- Various smaller chip ferrite beads are used internally in circuits on conductors or around the pins of small circuit-board components such as transistors, connectors, and other IC’s. These circuits are commonly used in numerous household consumer electronic devices such as microwaves, refrigerators, switches, and heaters, which is likely to propel the demand for chip ferrite beads during the forecast period.
- Electronic manufacturers require regulatory compliance that is offered by chip ferrite beads to reduce the electromagnetic interference which creates noise in many electronic circuits and devices. This also boosts the growth of the chip ferrite beads market.
- Manufacturers are required to adhere to regulatory compliance to reduce electromagnetic interference that creates noise in many electronic circuits and devices. This is enabled by chip ferrite beads, which is expected to fuel their demand during the forecast period.
- The factors that hinder the growth of the global chip ferrite beads market are high cost and economic slowdown due to COVID-19.
Asia Pacific to Lead the Chip Ferrite Beads Market
- In terms of region, the global chip ferrite beads market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to see the fastest growth in the chip ferrite beads market during the forecast period due to increasing demand from countries such as Japan, China, Taiwan, Indonesia, South Korea, and India.
- Moreover, major manufacturers of chip ferrite beads operate in the region. APAC is also well known as an electronics hub, fueling the demand for chip ferrite beads in the region.
- Furthermore, the growing automotive industry in the APAC region and several government initiatives toward electric vehicles is likely to propel the growth of the chip ferrite beads market.
- The market in North America and Europe is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period due to the growing electronics and automotive electronics industry in the region.
- On the other hand, the chip ferrite beads market in Middle East & Africa and South America is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Chip Ferrite Beads Market
Key players operating in the global chip ferrite beads market are focusing on technological advancements and expansion to meet the rising demand for chip ferrite beads. Moreover, key market players are emphasizing on several strategic initiatives to enhance business and establish their manufacturing facilities.
Key players operating in the global chip ferrite beads market include:
- Taiyo Yuden Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Sunlord Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Yageo Corporation
- Chilisin Electronics Corp.
- Samsung Group
- Vishay Intertechnology
- Bourns, Inc.
- Würth Elektronik GmbH & Co.
- Noja Power
- Murata Manufacturing
Global Chip Ferrite Beads Market: Research Scope
Global Chip Ferrite Beads Market, by Type
- Impedance 35 Ω to 85 Ω
- Impedance 85 Ω to 120 Ω
Global Chip Ferrite Beads Market, by Application
- Automotive Electronics
- Consumer Electronics
Global Chip Ferrite Beads Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!