Chicken Manure Fertilizers: Introduction
- Chicken manure is the feces of chickens used as organic fertilizer, especially for soil low in nitrogen. It has the highest amount of nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium of all animal manures. Chicken manure is preferred for usage in the vegetable garden than. Chicken manure fertilizer has high amount of nitrogen, potassium, and phosphorus. Presence of high nitrogen and balanced nutrients is the reason that chicken manure compost is the ideal kind of manure.
- Sometimes, the high nitrogen in the chicken manure can be dangerous to plants if the manure has not been properly composted. Raw chicken manure fertilizer can burn, and even kill plants. Composting chicken manure mellows the nitrogen and makes the manure suitable for the garden. Chicken manure helps produce excellent soil for vegetables to grow.
- Chicken manure composting gives the manure time to break down some of the more powerful nutrients so that they are more usable by plants. The process of composting chicken manure is simple. It takes about six to nine months, on an average, for chicken manure compost to be done properly. The exact amount of time it takes for composting chicken manure depends on the conditions under which it is composted.
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Chicken Manure Fertilizers Market
- Growth in the agro-based industry is one of the primary drivers of the chicken manure fertilizers market. Chicken manure fertilizers are considered rich sources of nitrogen. These are widely used fertilizer nutrients after phosphorus and potassium. Demand for chicken manure fertilizers has been increasing globally, as chicken manure fertilizers meets the deficiency of nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium in arable lands. Thus, rapid increase in demand for chicken manure fertilizers in the agriculture sector, especially in agrarian economies, is expected to fuel the global chicken manure fertilizers market during the forecast period.
- Changing lifestyle of the people, increase in household gardening (flowers, shrubs, trees, etc.), rapid urbanization, infrastructure development in terms of public parks, and jogging and walking tracks are estimated to fuel the global chicken manure fertilizers market in the near future
Chicken Manure Fertilizers: Application Segment
- Based on application, the chicken manure fertilizers market can be segmented into field crops, fruit & vegetables, flowers, trees & shrubs, and others
- Chicken manure fertilizers are primarily used as fertilizers for soil and crops in the agriculture sector. These fertilizers are either applied during or after planting and seeding for maximum effect. They help accelerate sprouting, rooting, fruit bearing, and ripening capacity of crop plants. These factors are anticipated to propel the global chicken manure fertilizers market in the next few years.
Asia Pacific to be Key Region of Global Chicken Manure Fertilizers Market
- In terms of region, the global chicken manure fertilizers market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the global chicken manure fertilizers market during the forecast period, owing to growth in the agro industry, increase in agricultural activities, and rapid urbanization & infrastructure development in the region. It is followed by North America.
- Increase in population and Gross Domestic Product (GDP) of Brazil, Russia, India, and China is expected to augment the demand for chicken manure fertilizers. This is anticipated to open new areas of opportunities for the global chicken manure fertilizers market during the forecast period.
Covid-19 Impact on Chicken Manure Fertilizers Market
- The COVID-19 pandemic has had a swift and severe negative impact on the global economy and various industrial sectors. It has severely hampered the supply chain. It is also expected to adversely affect manufacturing, distribution, and supply of several products. Chicken manure fertilizers do not rely on any kind of manufacturing process. One form of waste is converted into usable fertilizer products.
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Chicken Manure Fertilizers Market
The global chicken manure fertilizers market was highly fragmented in 2019. Major players have prominent presence in developing countries. Key manufacturers operating in the global chicken manure fertilizers market include:
- Kreher Family Farms
- The Farm’s Choice
- Ag Organic
- Stutzman Environmental Products
- Rocky Point
- Olmix Group
Global Chicken Manure Fertilizers Market: Research Scope
Global Chicken Manure Fertilizers Market, by Type
Global Chicken Manure Fertilizers Market, by Application
- Field Crops
- Fruit & Vegetables
- Trees & Shrubs
Global Chicken Manure Fertilizers Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!