Global Chemical Pumps Market – Introduction
- Chemical pumps are designed to transfer chemicals or corrosive and abrasive liquids, which include oils, fuels, acids, solvents, and paints. These pumps are made of anti-corrosion materials. Chemical pumps are widely utilized in various industrial applications. The oil & gas industry is a major consumer of chemical pumps. These pumps are more durable than conventional pumps. Sulphuric acid, sodium hypochlorite, and acetic acid are some of the common industrial liquids that are transferred using chemical pumps.
Rise in installation of chemical pumps in various end-use industries to drive chemical pumps market
- Installation of chemical pumps is increasing at a rapid pace in various end-use industries, which include chemicals, oil & gas, petrochemicals, and water & wastewater treatment. Centrifugal pumps and positive displacement pumps are used in different end-use industries depending on the requirements and specific application. It is essential to select the right chemical pump suited to the type of chemical that is to be transferred.
Increase in usage of chemicals pumps to replace existing infrastructure of water & wastewater treatment
- Rise in usage of chemicals pumps to replace existing infrastructure of water & wastewater treatment in developing countries is anticipated to create significant opportunities for manufacturers and suppliers of chemical pumps during the forecast period. Manufacturers and suppliers are also expanding their footprint or presence in various countries across the globe in order to boost the sale of chemical pumps.
Asia Pacific to be Prominent Market for Chemical Pumps
- In terms of geography, the global chemical pumps market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe , Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for major share of the global chemical pumps market in 2020. The market in North America is anticipated to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period due to a rise in usage of chemical pumps in various end-use industries in countries such as the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. Demand for these pumps is projected to rise in the near future.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a moderate growth rate during the forecast period due to an increase in replacement of existing water and wastewater infrastructure in countries such as China, India, and Japan. This is estimated to fuel the demand for chemical pumps in Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in Global Chemical Pumps Market
Prominent companies engaged in the manufacture of chemical pumps are projected to witness intense competition during the forecast period. Manufacturers such as HALLIBURTON, IWAKI EUROPE GmbH, CDR Pumps, T-Mag Magnetic Drive Pumps, etc. are making heavy investment on research & development activities to introduce new range of products and to cater to the increase the overall demand for chemical pumps in various geographies across the globe. Some of the key players operating in the global chemical pumps market include:
- CDR Pumps
- HERMAG pumps
- IWAKI EUROPE GmbH
- KSB SE & Co. KGaA
- Roto Pumps North America Inc.
- Standard Pump Europe
- T-Mag Magnetic Drive Pumps
Global Chemical Pumps Market – Research Scope
Global Chemical Pumps Market, by Type
- Centrifugal Pumps
- Positive Displacement Pumps
Global Chemical Pumps Market, by End-use
- Oil & Gas
- Food Processing
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
- Others (Power & Energy etc.)
Global Chemical Pumps Market, by Distribution Channel
- Direct Sales
- Indirect Sales
Global Chemical Pumps Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America