Charge Pump IC Market: Introduction
- Charge pump IC, also called switched capacitor are DC-DC converters that use capacitors to store charge in order to change the voltage level. Charge pump IC can work like an inverter, splitter, or booster and is used to double voltages, triple voltages, half voltages, invert voltages, and fractionally multiply or scale up voltages in different electrical circuits.
- Charge pump IC is primarily used in applications that require low current. It is mainly used to eliminate the magnetic fields and EMI that comes with an inductor or transformer.
- The functional components required for charge pump ICs are a few. They work without inductors and other external components; they require only two capacitors for energy storage. The makes for small size of charge pump ICs to be a plus for their use.
- Charge pump ICs serve to be a cost-effective alternative to conventional boost converters. They are effective to boost voltage under light load conditions for small, battery-operated and other low-power applications.
Rise in Demand in Electrical Controlled Applications
- The consumer electronics industry has witnessed significant expansion. Rise in demand for household appliances, industrial automation, memory devices, smartphones and other major devices is driving the market for charge pump IC.
- Thus, an increase in use of electrical devices is estimated to fuel the charge pump IC market during the forecast period.
- Major applications of charge pump ICs are in lighting devices such as LEDs and LCD drivers. These lighting have replaced conventional lightning devices owing to their energy-efficient features.
Rise in Demand for Charge Pump IC Globally
- Charge pump IC is mostly employed in low power electronics, which generates high output voltage from a low input voltage such as LCD or white LED drivers, which generate high bias voltage from a single low voltage supply
- Charge pump IC is also utilized in NMOS memories and microprocessors to generate a negative voltage in order to reduce junction capacitance and increase circuit speed
- It is used in vertical deflection circuit, in CRT monitors, to obtain maximum deviation, for the CRT coil needs, which eliminates the need for another voltage
North America to Hold Prominent Share of Global Market
- North America is expected to hold a prominent share of the global market during the forecast period, owing to high usage of consumer electronics in the region
- The market in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is projected to expand at a significant growth rate, owing to rapid digitization being witnessed in these regions
- Asia Pacific and Europe are prominent markets for consumer electronics, which is also estimated to drive the charge pump IC market in these regions. Furthermore, the presence of a robust electronic industry in Asia Pacific and Europe is another key factor that is likely to propel the market in these regions.
Key Players Operating in Global Charge Pump IC Market
Key players include:
- Analog Devices
- TI- Texas Instruments
- Allegro Micro Systems
- Cirrus Logic
- Renesas Electronics Corporation
- Infineon Technologies
Global Charge Pump IC Market Research Scope
Global Charge Pump IC Market, by Type
- Dickson scheme
- Cross-Coupled Charge Pumps
- Body Biasing Pump
- Composite Charge Pumps
- Adiabatic Charge Pumps
- Adaptive Charge Pumps
Global Charge Pump IC Market, by Application Area
- Led driver
- LCD driver
- Flash Drive driver
Global Charge Pump IC Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.