Chain Link Fencing: Introduction
- Chain link fencing is the oldest fencing style in the market. The metal fences are one of the popular choices for any fencing application. They are a web of galvanized steel wire, and a vertically running zig-zag patterned fence used for protection of any property.
- The primary purpose of a chain link fence is to secure backyards, barns, commercial buildings, parking lots, farms, construction zones, correction facilities. etc.
- These type of fencing are highly cost effective compared to the other options in the market such as wooden and brick fences. The rise in construction activities, rise in disposable income, and need for security is projected to drive the global chain link fencing market during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Chain Link Fencing Market
- Chain link fencing are easy to install, are lightweight, easy to carry and transport, durable, widely available, and come in different sizes as per use. Compared to wooden fencing or bricklayer fencing, they are lighter and easier to install without the need for expertise or skilled labor. Chain link fencing are mainly known for the security they provide and the durability they offer.
- Chain link fencing can be made as per requirement and the place where it is needed. They are available in every size, shape, thickness, color, and length the user requires.
- People misunderstand the privacy aspect of chain link fencing due to their visibility and see through nature as they want to avoid anyone looking straight into their backyard to disrupt their privacy. Chain link fencing is a versatile fencing option, and a simple add-on such as a wind screen can make backyards more secluded and private. If needed, a composite noise cancellation panel can also be added to these fences to cut off any outside noise.
- Vinyl fencing is a great alternative to chain link fencing. It is the most durable option and is long lasting compared to steel wiring. They do not corrode or get infested like metal or wooden fencing.
- Manufacturers are working toward new innovative ideas such as chain link gates, razor wires, and barbed wires attached to these gates for extra security. Polymer and plastic coated wires increase the durability of the gates that prevent corrosion. Overall, the global chain link fencing market looks promising during the forecast period.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Chain Link Fencing Market
- Geographically, the global chain link fencing market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America is expected to dominate the global chain link fencing market due to growing construction activities, rise in disposable income, and increased spending on house safety products.
- The chain link fencing market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a rapid rate due to growth in developing nations and rise in independent house construction. Similarly, the agriculture sector is also booming in the region which is projected to fuel the market growth during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Major players operating in the global chain link fencing market include:
- Anping Yadong Hardware Products Co,
- Chainlink fencing Co. LLC
- Elite Aluminum Fence Products
- Ideal Aluminum Products
- Jamieson and Pexc
- Master Halco
- Merchants Metals
- Royal Aluminum & Steel
- Southern Wire
- Ultra Aluminum Mfg.
Global Chain Link Fencing Market: Research Scope
Global Chain Link Fencing Market, by Product Type
- Metal Coated
- Polymer Coated
Global Chain Link Fencing Market, By Material
Global Chain Link Fencing Market, By Application
- Government Buildings
- Railway Stations
- Sport Parks
- Defense & Material
Global Chain Link Fencing Market, by Distribution Channel