Cervical Retractors Market: Introduction
- Cervical retractors are used for soft tissue retraction in anterior cervical discectomy and fusion procedure. Anterior cervical discectomy and fusion (ACDF) is a type of neck surgery that involves removing a damaged disc to relieve spinal cord or nerve root pressure and alleviate equivalent pain, weakness, numbness, and tingling.
- Discectomy is a procedure of surgical decompression. Hence, the procedure could also be called anterior cervical decompression. Anterior cervical discectomy and fusion (ACDF) ends with an anterior approach, which means that the surgery is completed through the front of the neck as opposed to through the back of the neck.
Global Cervical Retractors Market: Key Trends
- The global cervical retractors market is driven by rise in number of cervical spine surgeries and increase in the global geriatric population. According to the World Health Organization, global population aged 65 years and above stood at 703 million in 2019, and the number is projected to increase in the next few years.
- Surge in adoption of minimally invasive surgeries and focus of key players on research & development are anticipated to drive the market during the forecast period
- Minimally invasive surgical procedures have become progressively feasible, efficient, and popular for the management of a range of spinal disorders, with increase in evidence indicating various advantages of these techniques over the traditional open approach.
Global Cervical Retractors Market Segmentation
- In terms of type, the global cervical retractors market can be bifurcated into transverse retractors and longitudinal retractors. The transverse retractors segment accounted for major share of the global cervical rotators market in 2020.
- Based on end-user, the global cervical retractors market can be divided into hospitals, clinics, and others. The hospitals segment held significant share of the global cervical retractors market in 2020.
North America accounted for Major Share of Global Cervical Retractors Market
- North America is projected to dominate the global market during the forecast period due to increase in geriatric population and rise in number of cervical surgeries
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace from 2021 to 2031. Rise in medical tourism in developing countries such as India for minimally invasive cervical surgeries is expected to boost the growth of the cervical rotators market in Asia Pacific during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in Global Cervical Retractors Market
Major players operating in the global cervical retractors market are:
- Aesculap Implant Systems, LLC
- TeDan Surgical Innovations
- Medfix International, LLC
- Globus Medical, Inc.
- NSI Health Systems
- Thompson Surgical
- Novo Surgical, Inc.
- Life Spine
- Rudolf Storz GmbH
- Microcure Medical
- Signus Medical
- Wallach Surgical Devices
- Other prominent players
Global Cervical Retractors Market: Research Scope
Global Cervical Retractors Market, by Type
- Transverse Retractors
- Longitudinal Retractors
Global Cervical Retractors Market, by End-user
Global Cervical Retractors Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.