Global Certificate Authority Market: Overview
The global certificate authority market is currently in the phase of maturity. The growing demand of companies to secure their network communications is projected to drive demand within the global certificate authority market. The security ecosystem of an organization plays an integral role in the long-term growth and advancement of the entity. Furthermore, security breaches can be a cause of sluggish or negative growth across companies. There is a stellar demand for new and innovative technologies that can overhaul the security infrastructure of large organizations. As the trend of security testing gathers momentum, the global certificate authority market is expected to grow into a multimillion-dollar industry.
The public key infrastructure (PKI) across local networks continually changes, and this necessitates regular security tests. Henceforth, the global certificate authority market is slated to grow at a stellar pace in the years to follow. Furthermore, certificate authorities are frequently approached by local and global organization to get a seal of credibility for their security posture.
Get an idea about the offerings of our report from Report Brochure
A review on the global certificate authority market by Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a sound explanation of the forces that have driven market demand. The global certificate authority market can be segmented on the basis of component, validation type, industry vertical, and region. Based on validation type, domain validation is a highly sought-after service across the corporate sector.
Global Certificate Authority Market: Notable Developments
The competitive dynamics of the global certificate authority market have gone rapid changes in recent times.
- The use of digital certificates is considered to be a key standpoint for improving the overall security posture of organizational networks. The vulnerability of open-source security platforms has paved way for the popularity of certificate authorities. Digital security certificate providers are expected to capitalise on the large gap between security needs and security procedures.
- In an important move, HID Global acquired HydrantID to provide improved security checks and certifications. Both the entities have performed stupendously well in providing certificate authority services. HID’s IdenTrust services can be combined with HydrantID’s offerings to develop a more robust solution. The acquisition is expected to reflect on the competitive graph of the global certificate authority market in the years to follow.
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports Ask for a Custom Report
Some of the leading players in the global certificate authority market are:
- GoDaddy Inc.
- Sectigo Limited
Global Certificate Authority Market: Growth Drivers
Increasing Investments in Security
The global incidence of security breaches has increased in recent times. A single security mishap can be a cause of operational halts and lags across organizations. For this reason, the global certificate authority market is slated to expand at a stellar pace in the years to follow. Companies are spending a large part of their income on improving their security posture. The vendors in the certificate authority market are expected to capitalise on this trend to earn fresh revenues.
Security Health Assessment
Certificate authorities determine the healthiness of a company’s security infrastructure. In this quest, these authorities offer key insights about the security ecosystem and how it can be improved. For this reason, the demand within the global certificate authority market is projected to grow by leaps and bounds in the years to follow. Security testing has become the most trusted and valuable source for enterprises to steer clear of any form of breaches. The willingness of companies and organizations to meet the standards stipulated by certificate authorities has aided market growth.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.