Ceramic Ware: Introduction
- Ceramic ware are types of residential and commercial products made from ceramic materials. The different types of ceramic ware available in the market include sanitary ware, table ware, and tiles. They are available in different materials and price range.
- Rising consumer spending on households, home décor, and increasing number of commercial properties owing to emerging economies is expected to drive the global ceramic ware market during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Ceramic Ware Market
- Tourism is a leading economic sector. As per UWNTO, continuous growth is observed in the tourism industry. Hotel establishments are a part of the tourism system. Leisure, corporate transient, and corporate groups are three major factors boosting the hotel industry. New hotel establishments are a prime factor that fuel the demand for tabletop products, tiles, and bathroom fittings, which subsequently propels the ceramic ware market across the globe.
- Increasing construction activities owing to urbanization, shift of people toward western culture (such as changing lifestyles), and investment in home renovation owing to increase in disposable income - all these factors have fueled the demand for ceramic ware, which further helps the market to grow.
- Besides, growing internet penetration and increasing online platforms have provided ample opportunities to manufacturers to market their products which helps them to cater to a wide range of customers across the globe. Also, availability of a huge range of ceramic ware products on different online platforms and easy delivery options have attracted consumers to buy these products.
- However, some of the ceramic ware products are rather costly and also less durable compared to many other materials, which could hamper the market growth. Manufacturers are investing in research and development and focusing on producing products that are sustainable and more durable, which is expected to create healthy demand for ceramic ware during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of the Global Ceramic Ware Market
- In terms of region, the global ceramic ware market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific dominates the global ceramic ware market due to rising construction activities (residential and commercial), because of urbanization.
- The market in Asia Pacific is followed by the market in Europe. Europe has numerous ceramic ware products manufacturing companies which is expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Major players operating in the global ceramic ware market include:
- CERA Sanitaryware Limited
- Fiskars Group
- Hindware Homes
- Lenox Corporation
- Meyer Corporation Group
- RAK Ceramics
- TOTO Ltd
- Villeroy & Boch Group
Global Ceramic Ware Market: Research Scope
Global Ceramic Ware Market, by Product Type
- Others (Jug, Platter, Cup & Saucer, etc.)
- Sanitary ware
- Washbasin & Kitchen Sink
- Water Closets
- Others (Urinals, Bathtubs, etc.)
Global Ceramic Ware Market, by Ceramic Material Type
- Bone China
- Fired Bricks
- Titanium Carbide
- Others (Glass Ceramic, Tungsten Carbide, Bio Ceramic, etc.)
Global Ceramic Ware Market, by Price
Global Ceramic Ware Market, by End-use
- Malls & Multiplexes
- Others (Leisure Parks, Bars, and Government & Educational Institutes, etc.)
Global Ceramic Ware Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Company Stores
- Third-party Distributors
- Others (Specialty Stores, etc.)
Global Ceramic Ware Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!