Ceramic Tile Adhesives Market: Creating Safer Walkways
- Rise in urbanization and increase in shift of population from rural areas to urban areas are driving the demand for new residential construction in developing nations. This growth in demand for residential construction is boosting the demand for tile adhesives in developing nations.
- Ceramic tile adhesive is an emulsion, which is in the ready-to-use state to be applied on building structures. These adhesives act as binders, protective colloids, and suspension & stabilization agents. Additionally, ceramic tile adhesives can be used as coating polymers and lubricity & workability enhancers in the building & construction sector.
- These adhesives possess properties such as water retention at various temperatures, improved adhesion and cohesion, and flexibility.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Ceramic Tile Adhesives Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Rise in Urbanization and Increase in FDI in Construction Industries Anticipated to Boost Ceramic Tile Adhesives Market
- Civic infrastructure is developing at a significant pace across various geographies. Governments of developing countries such as India are striving to boost the construction sector in the country. For instance, the Government of India has launched a subsidy scheme for first-time home buyers. The scheme is known as ‘Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna.’ This is driving the demand for residential construction in the country, thereby propelling the demand for ceramic tile adhesives.
- Movement of large amounts of population to urban areas for employment and better standard of living are also driving the demand for construction of infrastructure in developing countries. This is anticipated to boost the demand for ceramic tiles, thereby propelling the demand for ceramic tile adhesives.
- Besides the traditional applications, ceramic tile adhesives are also used as coating polymers and lubricity & workability enhancers. Ceramic tile adhesives are also used to install countertops and backsplash. These adhesives are also employed to bond thin brick over fully cured concrete, cement backer board, cement mortar beds, cement plaster, cement block, gypsum wallboard, and exterior grade plywood.
Cementitious and Dispersion Segments to Offer Lucrative Opportunities
- The dispersion segment is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. Growth of the segment can be ascribed to the ability of dispersion to provide resistance to chemicals and help in improving the durability of the final product.
- Dispersion-based tile adhesives require less amount of water and superior flexural strength, making them ideal solutions over other cement-based tile adhesives. These attributes of dispersion-based tile adhesives are projected to boost the demand for cement-based tile adhesives in the near future.
- Increase in urbanization and FDI investment in the construction sector, typically in Japan, China, India and South Korea, are likely to offer significant opportunities to manufacturers of ceramic tile adhesives in these countries in the near future
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on competition on Ceramic Tile Adhesives Market here
Intense Competition from Counterparts and High Flammability to Hamper Market
- Lack of awareness regarding the usage of ceramic tile adhesives for tile installations is one of the major restraints of the ceramic tile adhesives market in developing countries. Construction professionals in developing countries still use mortar as an adhesive for installing wall and floor tiles. However, increase in number of workshops and seminars conducted by construction material manufacturers has been driving the awareness about the benefits of using ceramic tile adhesives.
- Rise in usage of wall papers and floor carpets in commercial and office spaces is also projected to pose threat to the ceramic tile adhesives market.
Asia Pacific Expected to Drive Global Ceramic Tile Adhesives Market
- In terms of region, the global ceramic tile adhesives market can be split into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is a leading consumer of ceramic tile adhesives, followed by Europe and North America. Rise in demand for decorative walls and ceilings in the U.S., Canada, and the U.K. is expected to propel the demand for ceramic tile adhesives during the forecast period. Additionally, increase in demand for residential construction in developing countries of Asia Pacific such as China, India, Indonesia, and Vietnam is anticipated to offer lucrative opportunities to manufacturers of ceramic tile adhesives operating in the region.
- Increase in FDI investment in the construction industry in developing countries of Asia Pacific is also expected to fuel the market in the region during the forecast period
- Rise in demand for ceramic tile adhesives for renovation activities in developed countries such as the U.S. and the U.K. is estimated to augment the global ceramic tile adhesives market during the forecast period
- Increase in demand for ceramic tile adhesives in Latin America and Middle East & Africa, led by the excellent bond and shorter set times of ceramic tiles adhesive, is likely to boost the ceramic tile adhesives market in these regions
Key Players in Ceramic Tile Adhesives Market
The global ceramic tile adhesives market is moderately fragmented, with the leading manufacturers accounting for approximately 30% to 35% share. Key players operating in the ceramic tile adhesives market include:
- Saint-Gobain S.A.
- Bostik SA
- B. Fuller Construction Products Inc.Sika AG
- Pidilite Industries Ltd.
- BASF SE
- Sika AG
- Fosroc, Inc.
- Synthomer Plc.
- Morgan Ceramic Tile Adhesives
- Building Adhesives Ltd
- Norcros Group (Holdings) Ltd.
- Brit Adhesives Ltd
- Tile Magic (Pty) Ltd
- BENFER SCHOMBURG SRL
- Mapei U.K. Ltd.
- ACT Australia PTY LTD
Global Ceramic Tile Adhesives Market: Research Scope
Global Ceramic Tile Adhesives Market, by Type
- Reaction Resin
Global Ceramic Tile Adhesives Market, by Application
- Wall tile
- Floor tile
- Ceiling tile
Global Ceramic Tile Adhesives Market, by End-use
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.