Cementitious Tile Adhesive Market: Introduction
- Cementitious tile adhesive is composed of a binder, aggregate, and chemical admixtures. Cementitious tile adhesive is used in efficient fixing of natural stone, and ceramic & porcelain tiles to common building surfaces including concrete, sand render, screeds, brick, block work, and existing tiled surfaces.
- Cementitious tile adhesive is used to install tiles in residential and commercial buildings on floors or walls. It is an inorganic Portland cement polymer material modified with aggregate particles and chemicals for fastening two materials together.
Key Drivers of Cementitious Tile Adhesive Market
- Rise in number of residential and large-scale construction projects is boosting the usage of tiles. This, in turn, is driving the cementitious tile adhesive market.
- Tiles are fabricated from a wide number of materials and in variety of sizes. Adhesives can be mixed and applied in a variety of conditions, applications, weights, and types of tiles.
- Cementitious tile adhesive is gaining popularity due to its superior resistance to a variety of environmental stresses. Tiles with cementitious tile adhesives are capable of withstanding high level of chemical, thermal, and mechanical surface stress. However, it is difficult to fix these tiles to the substrate due to the low water absorption and smooth surface finish of vitrified tiles. Thus, cementitious tile adhesive plays an important role in such tiles.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Applications of Cementitious Tile Adhesive Market
- Based on application, the cementitious tile adhesive market can be segmented into flooring, roofing, wall tiling, countertops, swimming pools, and others. Cementitious tile adhesive is used to fix various tiles. It is used for indoor and the outdoor fixing of tiles on floors, walls, and ceilings. Cementitious tile adhesive is also employed to bond insulating materials such as expanded polystyrene, expanded polyurethane, rock wool, and glass wool.
- Flooring was the dominating product segment of the global cementitious tile adhesive market in 2017. The trend is projected to continue during the forecast period also.
Asia Pacific Expected to Hold Major Share of Global Cementitious Tile Adhesive Market
- In terms of region, the global cementitious tile adhesive market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- The construction industry in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand significantly during the forecast period. China has been accounting for leading share of the construction industry in Asia Pacific over the last few years. The construction industry in the country is likely to expand at a steady pace during the forecast period, led by rise in commercial construction activities.
- The construction industry in India and ASEAN is estimated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, owing to the increase in economic activities in these countries. This rise can be ascribed to low oil prices, increase in demand for construction at the local level, and growth in residential construction.
- Growth in disposable income of consumers, rise in population, increase in government initiatives for infrastructure development, and collaborations with overseas investors are key factors driving the demand for cementitious tile adhesive in Asia Pacific
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Players Operating in Global Cementitious Tile Adhesive Market
- The global cementitious tile adhesive market is fragmented, with market players focusing on incorporating advanced technologies to gain higher market share. Various companies use online portals as their mode of selling products.
- Companies offer a complete portfolio of products and focus on different business strategies to strengthen their market position
Key players operating in the global cementitious tile adhesive market include:
- Bostik Australia Pty Ltd
- Saint-Gobain Weber
- Berger Paints India Ltd.
- Asian Paints
- Best Bond
- MYK LATICRETE INDIA PVT LTD
- Perma Construction Aids Private Limited
- Don Construction Products Ltd.
- Winkler srl
Global Cementitious Tile Adhesive Market: Research Scope
Global Cementitious Tile Adhesive Market, by Substrate
- Natural Stone
- Ceramic Tiles
- Porcelain Tiles
Global Cementitious Tile Adhesive Market, by Application
- Wall Tiling
- Swimming Pools
Global Cementitious Tile Adhesive Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.