Cementitious Tile Adhesive Market: Introduction
- Cementitious tile adhesive is composed of a binder, aggregate, and chemical admixtures. Cementitious tile adhesive is used in efficient fixing of natural stone, and ceramic & porcelain tiles to common building surfaces including concrete, sand render, screeds, brick, block work, and existing tiled surfaces.
- Cementitious tile adhesive is used to install tiles in residential and commercial buildings on floors or walls. It is an inorganic Portland cement polymer material modified with aggregate particles and chemicals for fastening two materials together.
Key Drivers of Cementitious Tile Adhesive Market
- Rise in number of residential and large-scale construction projects is boosting the usage of tiles. This, in turn, is driving the cementitious tile adhesive market.
- Tiles are fabricated from a wide number of materials and in variety of sizes. Adhesives can be mixed and applied in a variety of conditions, applications, weights, and types of tiles.
- Cementitious tile adhesive is gaining popularity due to its superior resistance to a variety of environmental stresses. Tiles with cementitious tile adhesives are capable of withstanding high level of chemical, thermal, and mechanical surface stress. However, it is difficult to fix these tiles to the substrate due to the low water absorption and smooth surface finish of vitrified tiles. Thus, cementitious tile adhesive plays an important role in such tiles.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Applications of Cementitious Tile Adhesive Market
- Based on application, the cementitious tile adhesive market can be segmented into flooring, roofing, wall tiling, countertops, swimming pools, and others. Cementitious tile adhesive is used to fix various tiles. It is used for indoor and the outdoor fixing of tiles on floors, walls, and ceilings. Cementitious tile adhesive is also employed to bond insulating materials such as expanded polystyrene, expanded polyurethane, rock wool, and glass wool.
- Flooring was the dominating product segment of the global cementitious tile adhesive market in 2017. The trend is projected to continue during the forecast period also.
Asia Pacific Expected to Hold Major Share of Global Cementitious Tile Adhesive Market
- In terms of region, the global cementitious tile adhesive market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- The construction industry in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand significantly during the forecast period. China has been accounting for leading share of the construction industry in Asia Pacific over the last few years. The construction industry in the country is likely to expand at a steady pace during the forecast period, led by rise in commercial construction activities.
- The construction industry in India and ASEAN is estimated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, owing to the increase in economic activities in these countries. This rise can be ascribed to low oil prices, increase in demand for construction at the local level, and growth in residential construction.
- Growth in disposable income of consumers, rise in population, increase in government initiatives for infrastructure development, and collaborations with overseas investors are key factors driving the demand for cementitious tile adhesive in Asia Pacific
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Players Operating in Global Cementitious Tile Adhesive Market
- The global cementitious tile adhesive market is fragmented, with market players focusing on incorporating advanced technologies to gain higher market share. Various companies use online portals as their mode of selling products.
- Companies offer a complete portfolio of products and focus on different business strategies to strengthen their market position
Key players operating in the global cementitious tile adhesive market include:
- Bostik Australia Pty Ltd
- Saint-Gobain Weber
- Berger Paints India Ltd.
- Asian Paints
- Best Bond
- MYK LATICRETE INDIA PVT LTD
- Perma Construction Aids Private Limited
- Don Construction Products Ltd.
- Winkler srl
Global Cementitious Tile Adhesive Market: Research Scope
Global Cementitious Tile Adhesive Market, by Substrate
- Natural Stone
- Ceramic Tiles
- Porcelain Tiles
Global Cementitious Tile Adhesive Market, by Application
- Wall Tiling
- Swimming Pools
Global Cementitious Tile Adhesive Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.