Cellular Vehicle-to-Everything (C-V2X) Market: Introduction
- V2X (Vehicle-to-everything) is a technology that enables vehicles to communicate with each other and with other road users and infrastructure, in order to enhance road safety and mobility. The technology utilizes wireless signals to communicate with compatible systems, thus enabling vehicles to improve their awareness about their surrounding objects.
- The key objective of a V2X system is safety. In manned vehicles, V2X systems transmit important information to the driver in the form of alerts and notifications. In connected autonomous vehicles, V2X comprises sensors that enable vehicles to take more informed and coordinated decisions and take actions when needed.
Key Drivers of Cellular Vehicle-to-Everything (C-V2X) Market
- Increase in demand for smart cities, vehicles and surge in research in technology, including advance drive assist system (ADAS) and connected vehicles is projected to boost the C-V2X market. Increase in demand for smartphones and technologies in smartphones is estimated to propel the C-V2X market, as connected vehicles can be operated through smartphone applications. A major feature included in connected vehicles is the detection of passenger health. The connected vehicle would automatically select the shortest possible route to the nearest hospital if onboard sensors on the vehicle detect failing health of a passenger. Such advance systems are expected to drive the C-V2X market.
- C-V2X uses two corresponding communication mode, the first mode is the direct connection between the vehicle and the pedestrian. In this mode, C-V2X works autonomously of the cellular networks. The second mode is network communications, in which C-V2X employs the conventional mobile network to allow a vehicle to receive information about traffic and road conditions in the surroundings of the vehicle.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific to hold prominent share of global cellular Vehicle-to-Everything(C-V2X) market
- Asia Pacific accounted for a significant share of the C-V2X market. Increasing research and development on electric vehicles and autonomous vehicle (AVs) in China, Japan, and India is propelling the C-V2X market in Asia Pacific. North America is witnessing rapid adoption of autonomous vehicles, which in turn to boosts the C-V2X market. Newly developed EVs and AVs are integrated with major safety features including ADAS, park assist, C-V2X System which in turn is estimated to propel the global C-V2X market.
- North America has witnessed rapid increase in adoption of advanced drive assist system (ADAS), which in turn is projected to boost the C-V2X market in the region. New entrants in the automotive market in China, India, Japan, and South Korea are likely to influence research and development on internet connectivity in the automotive market in Asia Pacific.
Key players operating in cellular Vehicle-to-Everything(C-V2X) market
The cellular vehicle to everything (C-V2X) market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the cellular vehicle-to-everything (C-V2X) market are:
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Continental AG
- Ficosa International SA
- AT&T Solutions
- Autotalks Ltd.
- Quectel wireless co. Ltd.
- Commsignia Ltd.
- Huawei Technologies co. Ltd.
- Intel Corporation
- Ficosa International
- Qualcomm Technologies Inc.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Cellular Vehicle-to-Everything(C-V2X) Market, Request for a Sample
Global Cellular Vehicle-to-Everything(C-V2X) Market: Research Scope
Global Cellular Vehicle-to-Everything(C-V2X) Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
Global Cellular Vehicle-to-Everything(C-V2X) Market, by Connectivity
Global Cellular Vehicle-to-Everything(C-V2X) Market, by Satellite-based Navigation
- Dead Reckoning
Global Cellular Vehicle-to-Everything(C-V2X) Market, by Communication
- Vehicle to Network
- Vehicle to Infrastructure
- Vehicle to Vehicle
- Vehicle to person
Global Cellular Vehicle-to-Everything(C-V2X) Market, by Component
Global Cellular Vehicle-to-Everything(C-V2X) Market, by Sales Channel
Global Cellular Vehicle-to-Everything(C-V2X) Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.