Global Catalase Market: Overview
The global catalase market has grown steadily over the years, owing to its wide range of applications in various industries. Catalase is mainly an enzyme which is found in almost all living organisms who are exposed to oxygen. The major function of such enzyme involves the catalysis the decomposition of hydrogen peroxide into oxygen and water. Catalase is a crucial enzyme which helps in protecting the cell from any oxidative damage caused by reactive oxygen species aka ROS. Thus, such enzyme also helps in reducing oxidative stress and exhibits property as antioxidant. Such USPs are believed to majorly drive the global catalase market.
From the perspective of end-users, the global catalase market is segmented into textile industry, pharmaceuticals, food and beverages industry, and personal care. Among all these end-use industries, food and beverages industry accounts for a maximum share and is expected to fuel growth in the global catalase market during the assessment period. This is because of the ability of catalase enzyme in acting as a food preservative along with its excellent resistance to high PH levels, which makes it suitable in the food and beverages industry. Such advantages are also expected to boost the global catalase market.
Global Catalase Market: Notable Developments
A few recent developments may influence the growth boundaries of the global catalase market in a big way include:
- A recent study has shown a unique method for the assay of catalase enzyme activity. The researchers have invented an atmospheric biosensor which is mainly based on glucose oxidase for determining catalase activity.
- An extensive study on catalase activity has proven that catalase-deficient mutant pathogens are more susceptible than its wild strain. Thus, the need to measure the catalase-activity of pathogens is highly essential to gain a high level of understanding about microorganisms’ pathogenicity including their resistance ability towards oxidative stress.
- Many players in the global catalase market are focusing on investing in research and development for the purpose of their products innovation. Thus, the region Asia Pacific represents opportunistic platform for several manufacturers to fund in various research activities.
Key players operating in the global catalase market include Biocatalysts Limited, Lumis Biotech Pvt. Ltd., BIO-CAT., Kolor Jet Chemical Pvt Ltd., and Sigma-Aldrich Co.
Global Catalase Market: Key Growth Dynamics
Growing Need for Efficient Waste Water Management Stokes Demand in Market
Catalase enzyme plays a crucial role in enhancing the product shelf life and quality. Thus, such enzyme is extensively adopted in food and beverages industry. Flourishing food and beverages industry worldwide and growing demand for hygienic and high-quality food are also fueling demand in the global catalase market. Along with this, catalase also takes a major role in manufacturing food wrappers and cheese. Such factors are expected to augment demand for catalase in food and beverages industry, which in turn is also projected to propel expansion in the global catalase market.
Furthermore, catalase enzyme is also extensively used in the process of waste water management. Along with this, growing consumers’ inclination towards personal care has resulted to an increase demand for catalase in aesthetic treatments. All such USPs are expected to boost the global catalase market. Along with these, a wide array of applications of catalase in various industries such as textile is also expected to contribute to the growth of the global catalase market.
Global Catalase Market: Regional Outlook
With respect to geography, North America is expected to lead the global catalase market as the region has witnessed mushrooming industrialization. Rising consumers inclination towards adopting natural products, rapid urbanization, and growing aesthetics concern could also be responsible for fueling growth in the catalase market in this region.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.