Cat Supplements: Introduction
- The cat supplement market is expected to grow in the coming years owing to increasing cat adoption across the globe. France, the United States, Germany, and Japan account for major share in the cat supplements market.
- Growing concern about cat health and wellness is the primary driving factor of the global cat supplements market. People in developing countries are keen on adopting cats. Besides, increasing digitization is boosting e-commerce sales. These factors are anticipated to create lucrative opportunities for the cat supplements market in the future.
- According to the Association for Pet Obesity Prevention (APOP), around 57.6% of cats across the US are overweight. This increasing trend of obesity among cats mirrors the human pattern of overweight and highlights the need for adequate cat supplements, which is also encouraging manufacturers in this market.
Key Drivers of the Global Cat Supplements Market
- Growing awareness about cat health and wellness are major factors driving the growth of the cat supplements market. Governments of several countries are taking initiatives to promote the use of healthy and safe ingredients, thus indirectly impacting the overall cat supplements market.
- Boost in adoption of pets mainly cats is expected to drive the demand for cat supplements across the world. Rising income is encouraging the middle and upper middle class to adopt cats, thereby propelling the cat supplements market.
- Major players in the global cat supplements market are focusing on business expansion by adopting different strategies such as product portfolio expansion and development of distribution networks.
- Governments of various countries such as Austria and Switzerland have strict rules and regulations regarding animal health and well-being, which is also an important supportive factor for cat supplements demand.
Increasing Counterfeit Cat Supplement Products Expected to Obstruct the Market
- Major constraints of the cat supplements market are increasing number of counterfeit products, and rules and regulations regarding cat supplements. A growing market is encouraging local manufacturers to enter the market. However, availability of low quality cheap products is anticipated to hamper the overall cat supplements market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific Cat Supplements Market Projected to Expand at a Faster Rate
- In terms of geography, the global cat supplement market can be divided into five regions North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the cat supplements market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the cat supplements market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America cat supplements market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America and Europe hold major share in the cat supplements market owing to growing pet humanization and pet ownership, and expansion of several premium brand stores. Strict government rules and regulations regarding pet health is also a major driver of the cat supplements market in North America and Europe.
- Asia Pacific is expected to be the most important region with significant growth potential in the cat supplements market during the forecast period. The region has some mature markets such as Japan and Australia, and emerging markets such as China and India. Locally-produced products are driving the market, owing to small manufacturers expanding their presence in the domestic market.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global cat supplements market is highly concentrated with few top players. However, increasing number of local players is increasing the competition in the global market. Manufacturers and distributors are focusing on expanding their customer base through geographical expansion, merger & acquisition, and product development etc.
Some of the companies active in the global cat supplements market include:
- Ark Natural
- Nestle Purina Pet Care
- Novotech Nutraceuticals
- PRN Pharmacal, Inc.
- Mars and Affiliates
- FoodScience Corporation
- NOW Foods
- J.M. Smucker Company
- Hill’s Pet Nutrition
- WellPet LLC
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Cat Supplements Market, Request for a Sample
Global Cat Supplements Market: Research Scope
Global Cat Supplements Market, by Product Type
- Prebiotics and Probiotics
- Digestive Enzymes
- Others (Fatty Acids, Glucosamine etc.)
Global Cat Supplements Market, by Distribution Channel
- Supermarkets/ Hypermarkets
- Specialty Stores
The report on the global cat supplements market is a compilation of firsthand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by market analysts, and inputs from market experts and market participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness of each segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on segments of the cat supplements market across geographies.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.