Case Management Market: Introduction
- Case management is the work (monitoring, recording, and analysing) associated with processing procedures, data, and related content of a case. A case can be an examination that has to be conducted, a service appeal that needs to be completed, or a problem or incident that needs to be resolved.
- A case is any project, transaction, service, or response that continues over a period of time to resolve the problem, development, proposal, or other complex activity, including multiple phases and involving multiple people as well as multiple documents and programs.
- Case management solutions are applications meant to support a difficult process that entails the coming together of electronic workflow and human tasks. The case file includes a collection of forms, customer communication, process documents, and other supporting documents.
- Case management solutions are intended to manage the cases recorded and support more successful and efficient optimized outcomes. Case management enables businesses and companies to build long-term relationships with their customers or subscribers. Bids are judged on the consistency of communication, the accuracy of the records they have, and the speed, efficiency and fairness of each case, problem, or contract dealt with.
- The global case management market was valued at US$ 4.31 Bn in 2016 and is projected to rise to US$ 7.62 Bn by 2022.
Global Case Management Market: Dynamics
Global Case Management Market: Key Drivers
- The increasing demand for case management solutions is attributed to the growth of organizations regardless of their size. This is the significant driving factor of the case management market.
- Health organizations implement corrective solutions for the management of various cases, which has a positive impact on the growth of the global case management solutions market.
- Technological innovation and the increasing corporate adoption of advanced technologies and automation are some other factors driving the growth of the global case management market.
- However, lack of awareness of case management for companies, as well as the limited knowledge and operators of case management solutions, is impeding the worldwide case management market.
- Lack of awareness in underdeveloped regions is a major hindrance to the growth of the case management market in such regions.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Case Management Market
- COVID-19 has a huge impact on medium, small, and large businesses as well as several industries such as manufacturing, automotive, textiles, hospitality, transportation, and travel due to country-level lockdowns around the globe.
- The COVID-19 pandemic has positively impacted the global case management market. Growing innovative technologies across the world during the pandemic is likely to expand the market.
- Additionally, rising government initiatives to promote advances in every industry drives the global case management market during the COVID-19 pandemic.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Case Management Market
- The global case management market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- The case management markets in North America and Western Europe are expected to gain a significant share of revenue. North America is home to important regional case management industry players who continuously invest in building and developing their infrastructure with technology. This is expected to increase adoption of case management over the forecast period.
- High sales growth is expected during the forecast period in the Asia Pacific region excluding Japan, However, slight growth is also expected in the South American and Eastern European markets during the forecast period.
Global Case Management Market: Competition Landscape
- Key players such as IBM, and Appian are active in the case management market.
- IBM Case Management solutions can help companies make content processes consistent across business units and give decision makers the control and information they need to handle cases more effectively.
- Appian supports all working styles of dynamic case management that combine business process and content management with native mobility, data navigation, and an intuitive interface that supports social cooperation.
Key players operating in the global case management market include:
- IBM Corporation
- Appian Inc.
- Newgen Software
- Pegasystems Inc.
- DST Systems, Inc.
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- Kofax Inc.
- Alfresco Software
- Pulpstream Inc.
- AINS, Inc.
- Software AG
- Hyland Software, Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- SAS Institute Inc.
- Column Technologies, Inc.
Global Case Management Market: Research Scope
Global Case Management Market, by Component
- Managed Services
- Professional Services
- Consulting Services
- Training and Education Services
Global Case Management Market, by Deployment
Global Case Management Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Global Case Management Market, by Application
- Service request
- Fraud detection and anti-money laundering
- Incident management
- Investigation management
- Legal workflow management
Global Case Management Market, by End-user
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
- IT and Telecom
- Others (Education, Energy and Utilities, and Media and Entertainment)
Global Case Management Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America