Case Management Market: Introduction
- Case management is the work (monitoring, recording, and analysing) associated with processing procedures, data, and related content of a case. A case can be an examination that has to be conducted, a service appeal that needs to be completed, or a problem or incident that needs to be resolved.
- A case is any project, transaction, service, or response that continues over a period of time to resolve the problem, development, proposal, or other complex activity, including multiple phases and involving multiple people as well as multiple documents and programs.
- Case management solutions are applications meant to support a difficult process that entails the coming together of electronic workflow and human tasks. The case file includes a collection of forms, customer communication, process documents, and other supporting documents.
- Case management solutions are intended to manage the cases recorded and support more successful and efficient optimized outcomes. Case management enables businesses and companies to build long-term relationships with their customers or subscribers. Bids are judged on the consistency of communication, the accuracy of the records they have, and the speed, efficiency and fairness of each case, problem, or contract dealt with.
- The global case management market was valued at US$ 4.31 Bn in 2016 and is projected to rise to US$ 7.62 Bn by 2022.
Global Case Management Market: Dynamics
Global Case Management Market: Key Drivers
- The increasing demand for case management solutions is attributed to the growth of organizations regardless of their size. This is the significant driving factor of the case management market.
- Health organizations implement corrective solutions for the management of various cases, which has a positive impact on the growth of the global case management solutions market.
- Technological innovation and the increasing corporate adoption of advanced technologies and automation are some other factors driving the growth of the global case management market.
- However, lack of awareness of case management for companies, as well as the limited knowledge and operators of case management solutions, is impeding the worldwide case management market.
- Lack of awareness in underdeveloped regions is a major hindrance to the growth of the case management market in such regions.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Case Management Market
- COVID-19 has a huge impact on medium, small, and large businesses as well as several industries such as manufacturing, automotive, textiles, hospitality, transportation, and travel due to country-level lockdowns around the globe.
- The COVID-19 pandemic has positively impacted the global case management market. Growing innovative technologies across the world during the pandemic is likely to expand the market.
- Additionally, rising government initiatives to promote advances in every industry drives the global case management market during the COVID-19 pandemic.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Case Management Market
- The global case management market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- The case management markets in North America and Western Europe are expected to gain a significant share of revenue. North America is home to important regional case management industry players who continuously invest in building and developing their infrastructure with technology. This is expected to increase adoption of case management over the forecast period.
- High sales growth is expected during the forecast period in the Asia Pacific region excluding Japan, However, slight growth is also expected in the South American and Eastern European markets during the forecast period.
Global Case Management Market: Competition Landscape
- Key players such as IBM, and Appian are active in the case management market.
- IBM Case Management solutions can help companies make content processes consistent across business units and give decision makers the control and information they need to handle cases more effectively.
- Appian supports all working styles of dynamic case management that combine business process and content management with native mobility, data navigation, and an intuitive interface that supports social cooperation.
Key players operating in the global case management market include:
- IBM Corporation
- Appian Inc.
- Newgen Software
- Pegasystems Inc.
- DST Systems, Inc.
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- Kofax Inc.
- Alfresco Software
- Pulpstream Inc.
- AINS, Inc.
- Software AG
- Hyland Software, Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- SAS Institute Inc.
- Column Technologies, Inc.
Global Case Management Market: Research Scope
Global Case Management Market, by Component
- Managed Services
- Professional Services
- Consulting Services
- Training and Education Services
Global Case Management Market, by Deployment
Global Case Management Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Global Case Management Market, by Application
- Service request
- Fraud detection and anti-money laundering
- Incident management
- Investigation management
- Legal workflow management
Global Case Management Market, by End-user
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
- IT and Telecom
- Others (Education, Energy and Utilities, and Media and Entertainment)
Global Case Management Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.