Carrier Aggregation Solutions: Introduction
- Carrier aggregation solutions are used in wireless communication to increase the data rate per user. Carrier aggregation solution is the base for deploying 4G and 5G networks. This solution provides increased cell coverage and the unique capability of aggregating several frequency bands for higher peak rates. Several companies offer an extensive portfolio of carrier aggregation solution features for both 5G and 4G.
- Carrier aggregation solutions offer faster data speed and more bandwidth by combining different network bands. Also, these solutions help in enhancing network efficiency by network operators with optimized user experience.
- Carrier aggregation solutions allow the combination of two or more carrier channels into a single aggregated channel, which enables higher output and more efficient use of the LTE spectrum.
- Interoperability issues coupled with the increasing high bandwidth demand are the prime factors expected to drive the carrier aggregation solutions market over the forecast period.
- The global carrier aggregation solutions market is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, due to advancements in technologies, rising use of data, and growing investments in LTE infrastructure across the globe.
Global Carrier Aggregation Solutions Market: Dynamics
Global Carrier Aggregation Solutions Market: Key Drivers
- Increase in global mobile data traffic and the rise in investment in LTE advanced infrastructure is the prime factor driving the growth of the carrier aggregation solutions market.
- Mobile data traffic is experiencing exponential growth due to high bandwidth applications and data-capable devices. Increase in bandwidth demand is significantly augmenting the deployment of carrier aggregation, which positively impacts the growth of the carrier aggregation solutions market.
- However, the high initial investment may hamper the growth of the market during the forecast period.
- Nevertheless, rising focus on deploying 5G is expected to provide lucrative growth opportunities for carrier aggregation solutions in the coming years.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Carrier Aggregation Solutions Market
- Increasing cases of COVID-19 across the globe is resulting in economic slowdown and millions of employees are working from home for the first time during the pandemic. This is expected to change the conservative corporate culture. Hence, demand for digital and advanced technology solutions is increasing in each sector. Demand for high-speed internet is growing during the pandemic. The rising focus on deployment of 5G is booming the demand for carrier aggregation solutions. This is projected to indirectly propel the carrier aggregation solutions market in the next few years.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of the Global Carrier Aggregation Solutions Market
- In terms of region, the global carrier aggregation solutions market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific dominated the global carrier aggregation solutions market. The rise in adoption of 4G and the increase in investment and focus on deploying 5G are accelerating the demand for carrier aggregation solutions in this region.
- North America is anticipated to hold a significant share of the global carrier aggregation solutions market. Developed economies such as the United States and Canada are set to witness the highest growth in the market during the forecast period due to the high adoption of advanced technology.
Global Carrier Aggregation Solutions Market: Competition Landscape
Several players are active in the carrier aggregation solutions market with a strong presence. Vendors in the market are focusing on various growth strategies such as partnerships, collaborations, merger and acquisition, new product launch, product and data innovation, and other developments to improve their offerings and market reach. Rapid technological advancements have created significant opportunities in the market. Players in the market are continuously focusing on developing technologically advanced solutions for their customers.
Key Players Operating in the Global Carrier Aggregation Solutions Market Include:
- Artiza Networks, Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Huawei Technologies
- Nokia Corporation
- Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
- Rohde and Schwarz GmbH and Co. KG
- Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson
- ZTE Corporation
- Broadcom Inc.
- Verizon Communications Inc.
- Qorvo Inc.
Global Carrier Aggregation Solutions Market: Research Scope
Global Carrier Aggregation Solutions Market, by Type
Global Carrier Aggregation Solutions Market, by Application
- Handheld Mobile Devices
- Smart Grids
Global Carrier Aggregation Solutions Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!