Job Purpose: Build market position by developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business deals with clients.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization\'s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Set sales targets and define strategy to achieve these targets and follow the set strategy punctually
- Manage the proposal development process and maintain the time-lines for the proposal teams
- Maintain the business development databases
- Clarify goals and reach agreements maintaining the interests of all parties
- Proactively develops and improves products and services
- Ability to discuss strategic and sensitive issues
- Understands clients\' needs
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with colleagues and clients