Global Card Printers Market: Introduction
- Card printers are wireless desktop printers that are used to print customized cards. These printers are either single-card feeder or multi-card feeder, depending on the usage. The format with which card printers perform printing is called bank card format.
- Different types of cards such as visiting cards, identity cards, telephone cards, and insurance cards are printed by using card printers. Different types of printers support cards with different thicknesses and textures. The standard size of the card is 85.60 mm × 53.98 mm.
- Depending on the requirement, cards with laminating, punching, and striping functions are printed with the help of a software. The additional cost incurred for striping and lamination is reduced with the use of this software, as these functionalities are in-built in card printers.
Operational Efficiency Enabled by Portability Boosts Card Printers Market
- Various connectivity options are available in card printers such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and USB. This makes these printers portable and lead to flexibility of operations.
- Card printers can be controlled from multiple devices, such as mobile phones and computers. This eases the operation of card printers and increases the work flexibility.
- Thus, portability offers operational efficiency to users. This, in turn, drives the global market for card printers.
Rapid and Automatic Card Printing Drives Global Card Printers Market
- Card printers can print about 150–200 cards in an hour. Some card printers possess even higher printing capacity. Moreover, card printers can be semi-automatic or fully automatic.
- This variety allows users to select the printer as per their requirement. Some of the card printers have the input hopper capacity of 100 cards or more and the output hopper capacity of 50 cards or more.
- However, high costs associated with printers led by the addition of advanced technologies are likely to restrain the global card printers market during the forecast period. The impact of this restraint can be reduced by making card printers available at affordable prices and targeting medium-scale enterprises for the use of card printers.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
North America to Hold a Major Share of Global Card Printers Market
- In terms of region, the global card printers market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is expected to account for a major share of the global card printers market during the forecast period, due to advancements in the technology and introduction of card printing applications with enhanced customer experience in the region.
- Although Europe and North America are expected to hold significant shares of the global card printers market during the forecast period, the markets in APAC and MEA are expected to expand at a significant rate
Global Card Printers Market – Competition Landscape
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Card Printers Market”
Key Players Operating in Global Card Printers Market
- Zebra Technologies Corp.
- Creation Technics India Private Limited
- Magicard Ltd
- Entrust Datacard Corporation
- HID Global Corporation/ASSA ABLOY AB.
- Seiko Epson Corporation
- Toshiba Tech Corporation
The above-mentioned are some of the major players operating in the global card printers market. Some of these players also provide card printers with customized designs as per the user’s requirement.
Global Card Printers Market: Research Scope
Global Card Printers Market, by Industry
- Food & Beverages
- Transportation & Logistics
Global Card Printers Market, by Printing Mechanism
Global Card Printers Market, by Color Support
Global Card Printers Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.