Global Card Printers Market: Introduction
- Card printers are wireless desktop printers that are used to print customized cards. These printers are either single-card feeder or multi-card feeder, depending on the usage. The format with which card printers perform printing is called bank card format.
- Different types of cards such as visiting cards, identity cards, telephone cards, and insurance cards are printed by using card printers. Different types of printers support cards with different thicknesses and textures. The standard size of the card is 85.60 mm × 53.98 mm.
- Depending on the requirement, cards with laminating, punching, and striping functions are printed with the help of a software. The additional cost incurred for striping and lamination is reduced with the use of this software, as these functionalities are in-built in card printers.
Operational Efficiency Enabled by Portability Boosts Card Printers Market
- Various connectivity options are available in card printers such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and USB. This makes these printers portable and lead to flexibility of operations.
- Card printers can be controlled from multiple devices, such as mobile phones and computers. This eases the operation of card printers and increases the work flexibility.
- Thus, portability offers operational efficiency to users. This, in turn, drives the global market for card printers.
Rapid and Automatic Card Printing Drives Global Card Printers Market
- Card printers can print about 150–200 cards in an hour. Some card printers possess even higher printing capacity. Moreover, card printers can be semi-automatic or fully automatic.
- This variety allows users to select the printer as per their requirement. Some of the card printers have the input hopper capacity of 100 cards or more and the output hopper capacity of 50 cards or more.
- However, high costs associated with printers led by the addition of advanced technologies are likely to restrain the global card printers market during the forecast period. The impact of this restraint can be reduced by making card printers available at affordable prices and targeting medium-scale enterprises for the use of card printers.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
North America to Hold a Major Share of Global Card Printers Market
- In terms of region, the global card printers market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is expected to account for a major share of the global card printers market during the forecast period, due to advancements in the technology and introduction of card printing applications with enhanced customer experience in the region.
- Although Europe and North America are expected to hold significant shares of the global card printers market during the forecast period, the markets in APAC and MEA are expected to expand at a significant rate
Global Card Printers Market – Competition Landscape
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Card Printers Market”
Key Players Operating in Global Card Printers Market
- Zebra Technologies Corp.
- Creation Technics India Private Limited
- Magicard Ltd
- Entrust Datacard Corporation
- HID Global Corporation/ASSA ABLOY AB.
- Seiko Epson Corporation
- Toshiba Tech Corporation
The above-mentioned are some of the major players operating in the global card printers market. Some of these players also provide card printers with customized designs as per the user’s requirement.
Global Card Printers Market: Research Scope
Global Card Printers Market, by Industry
- Food & Beverages
- Transportation & Logistics
Global Card Printers Market, by Printing Mechanism
Global Card Printers Market, by Color Support
Global Card Printers Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.