Car Washing Service: Introduction
- Majority of consumers, presently, prefer to wash their vehicles by hiring professional car wash services rather than cleaning them at home, owing to time constraints and a busy work life. Car washing services clean not only the exterior but also the interior of the vehicle, which is rather hard to clean at home. These services enable easy washing and cleaning of the vehicles. Expansion of the car washing service market is attributed to an increase in focus of consumers on vehicle maintenance and rise in spending power.
Key Drivers of Car Washing Service Market
- Increase in environmental awareness coupled with stringent government regulations regarding usage and/or wastage of water among the population is driving the car wash services market. Car washing services ensure optimal use of water resources, recycling of used water, and proper dumping of solid waste through waste management systems ensure safety of the environment. This, in turn, saves water, reduces groundwater pollution, and also retains the car’s paint and finish.
- The trend toward car washing services is increasing significantly attributed to benefits offered by the services including fast and timely cleaning, convenience, and efficiency offered by professional car wash operators. Moreover, a rise in disposable income of the consumer in certain countries across the globe including Germany, the U.K., the U.S., China, Japan, and India is anticipated to boost the global car wash services market.
- For instance, according to a survey conducted by International Carwash Association (ICA), over the past decade, there has been a decline in home car washes. In the U.S., the percentage of drivers that report most frequently washing their vehicle at a professional car wash has increased from approximately 48% in 1994 to more than 77% in 2019.
- Dirt, grime, water droplets, and harsh chemicals that accumulate on a vehicle over time can cause the metal to corrode. These deposits are hard to remove by merely cleaning with water and sponge or brush. Household cleaning products may scratch the surface of the vehicle, which might further damage the exterior of the vehicle. This, in turn, prompts consumers to prefer professional car wash services.
- Advancements in terms of payments, such as digital payment options, and introduction of mobile apps, on-demand services, and subscription packages are propelling the car washing services market
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Car Washing Service Market, Request for a Sample
Car Washing Service Market: Restraint
- High cost of equipment, high investments required to establish a car washing center are anticipated to hinder the car washing services market. Owners of car washing service centers use chemicals and lubricants to clean vehicles and retain their smooth exterior. Periodic maintenance of car washing equipment and refilling of such chemicals are an added expenditure. This, in turn, is expected to restrain the global car wash systems market.
North America and Europe combined are anticipated to account for major share of car washing service market
- In terms of region, the global car washing service market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. North America and Europe, cumulatively, are expected to account for a major share of the global car wash service market.
- High disposable income of the population and openness toward new technologies in these regions are propelling the car washing services market. Furthermore, awareness about benefits of car washing services among consumers in countries across North America and Europe are driving the car washing services market in these regions.
Key Players Operating in Car Washing Service Market
The global car washing service market is highly concentrated due to the presence of top manufacturers. A few key players operating in the car washing service market are:
- Autec, Inc.
- Autoequip Lavaggi S.R.L.
- Car Wash Systems Inc.
- CAROLINA PRIDE CAR WASH SYSTEMS AND SOLUTIONS
- Coleman Hanna
- D&S Car Wash Equipment Company
- Daifuku Co., Ltd
- Innovative Control Systems Inc.
- Istobal, S.A.
- MK SEIKO CO., LTD.
- Oasis Car Wash Systems
- Otto Christ AG
- PDQ Vehicle Wash Systems
- PECO Car Wash Systems
- Ryko Solutions, Inc.
- Tommy Car Wash Systems
- WashTec AG
- Washworld, Inc.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Car Washing Service Market: Research Scope
Global Car Washing Service Market, by Application
- Mini Vehicles
- Luxury Vehicles
- Light Commercial Vehicles
Global Car Washing Service Market, by Car Wash Type
- Exhaust Brake
- Compression Brake
Global Car Washing Service Market, by Car Wash Process
- Automatic Car Wash (Touch less Car Wash)
- Manual Car Wash (Cloth Friction Car Wash)
Global Car Washing Service Market, by Car Wash Type
Global Car Washing Service Market, by Components
- Foamer systems
Global Car Washing Service Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.