Car Wash Tools Market: Introduction
- Keeping a car washed is a low-cost way of maintaining the car value and enhance its appearance. Dust, bugs, and air pollutants can impact the look of a car. Various tools such as car wax, and sponge, are used to keep the car clean and tidy.
Key Drivers of the Global Car Wash Tools Market
- Car wash tools are used for both external and internal parts of all kinds of cars. Vacuum cleaners are used to clean dust and dirt from every nook and corner. This feature is the key driver of the car wash tools market.
Increase in demand for car wash tools due to rising number of vehicles a market opportunity
- The global automotive market is growing at a high pace. Increasing personal and commercial vehicle sales in developing countries is expected to create opportunity for the car wash tools market in the coming years.
- Liquid soaps and washing solutions are car wash tools that keep the car clean. It cleans all bacteria and harmful microbes. Keeping a car germ free is crucial, especially after the COVID outbreak. Hence, car washing tools which keep cars free from infection are expected to create market opportunity.
Harmful to humans and environment - a restraint of the car wash tools market
- Many car wash centers use toxic materials to save the overall cost. These toxic chemicals are discharged through oil and grease while rinsing a car. Washing soaps or solutions can be dangerous to fish. The lather formed can clog the sewer system and block drainage. These harmful effects are likely to scale down the car wash tools market.
Asia Pacific and Europe projected to be potential car wash tools markets
- Asian Pacific countries such as Australia and Indonesia are increasingly demanding car wash tools because of rising number of vehicles in the region. These countries have potential for car wash tools due to increase in disposable income of the population of this region. As per OICA, growth in car manufacturing can be seen from 2020 to 2021 in India (90%), China (27%), and Indonesia (38%), which are the leading car producing countries of this region
- European countries - Germany, France, Italy, and Spain are manufacturers of high-quality cars. Population of this region shows interest in premium cars and also car wash tools to maintain the quality of cars. As per OICA, growth in car manufacturing can be seen from 2020 to 2021 in Austria (25%), Belgium (21%), and Finland (30%), which are the leading car producing countries of this region.
Players Operating in the Global Car Wash Tools Market
There are many small and medium size players in this market. Manufacturers are focusing on offering a versatile range of products to meet the needs of customers to prolong car life. Many manufacturing companies are aiming to produce a new range of products to acquire larger market share.
Some of the key companies in the car wash tools market are listed below:
- Griot's Garage
- Bosch Limited
- ResQTech India Pvt Ltd
- Niks Home Care
- ICC Chemtec Private Limited
- Energizer Auto (Amor All)
- Chemical Guys
Car Wash Tools Market, by Price
- Low (US$ 30 and below)
- Medium (US$ 31 – US$ 90)
- High (US$ 91 and above)
Car Wash Tools Market, by Products
- Glass Cleaner
- Foaming Pads
- Grit Guard
- Car Vacuum Cleaner
- Others (High Pressure Water Tanks, Microfiber Cloth, etc.)
Car Wash Tools Market, by End-users
Car Wash Tools Market, by Distribution Channel
- Third Party Website
- Company Owned Website
- Specialty Stores
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets
- Others (Direct Sales, Discount Stores, etc.)
Car Wash Tools Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Western Europe
- Nordic countries
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
The report on the car wash tools market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!