Global Car Vacuum Cleaner Market – Introduction
- A car vacuum cleaner is equipment which is used to clean dust, debris, pet hair, and liquid leaks etc. from a car’s interior. These devices are specially designed to easily clean the dirt on seats and other difficult areas. It is also plays a key role in maintaining a healthier environment especially for individuals who have pulmonary and skin allergies.
- Car vacuum cleaners are very helpful while cleaning several extreme corners and other challenging areas that are hard to reach. Cleaning the interiors of a car also improves air quality inside the car which offers protection from health issues. Continuous increase in usage of car vacuum cleaners in taxis, cabs, pool cars etc. are projected to drive the car vacuum cleaner market in the near future.
Increase in awareness about cleanness and basic hygiene of car interiors anticipated to drive the car vacuum cleaner market
- Increase in awareness about the importance of maintaining cleanliness in car interiors is projected to be a major driving factor for the global car vacuum cleaner market. People prefer a clean and dust free driving experience to ensure their ride is comfortable. Manufacturing companies are also raising funds for research and development to upgrade their product portfolio and bring latest, innovative car vacuum cleaners into the market.
Rise in sale of car vacuum cleaners on e-commerce websites and promotion on various online platforms
- Rapid increase in sale of car vacuum cleaners through the online mode of distribution is anticipated to offer significant opportunities to manufacturers and distributors of car vacuum cleaners globally. Producers and suppliers of car vacuum cleaners are selling their products on their company website and various e-commerce websites across the globe. Companies are also undertaking promotions and running advertising campaigns on different social media sites and online platforms to expand their products in different geographies.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America considered the biggest market for car vacuum cleaners
- Geographically, the global car vacuum cleaner market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- North America accounts for major share in the car vacuum cleaner market. The market in North America is anticipated to grow at a moderate rate during the forecast period due to increase in demand for compact, handheld, light-weight, and high suction-powered vacuum cleaners in countries such as the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
- Furthermore, the market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecasted timeline due to rise in awareness about cleanliness and hygiene of car interiors and increase in online sale of car vacuum cleaners in China, India, and Japan. This is expected to surge the demand for car vacuum cleaners in the Asia Pacific region.
Key Players Operating in the Car Vacuum Cleaner Market
Prominent manufacturing companies are anticipated to face healthy competition during the forecast period. Brands such as BLACK+DECKER Inc., The Armor All, BISSELL, MetroVac, HIKEREN, and Hoover are focusing on innovation of new car vacuum cleaners to strengthen their product portfolio and drive the sale of car vacuum cleaners in the global car vacuum cleaner market. Companies such as BLACK+DECKER Inc., and The Armor All are offering light-weight, portable, car vacuum cleaners with removable & washable filters, and with smart charge technology which provides convenience to users while cleaning interiors of cars. Manufacturing companies are spreading awareness and conducting promotional drives to increase the sale of car vacuum cleaners in emerging economies. A few of the key players operating in the global car vacuum cleaner market are:
- BLACK+DECKER Inc.
- Foxnovo Innovations Limited
- The Armor All
- Candy Hoover Group S.r.l. (Hoover)
- Grey Technology Limited
- Tay O Vision L.L.C. (Jarvis)
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Car Vacuum Cleaner Market, ask for a customized report
Global Car Vacuum Cleaner Market – Research Scope
Global Car Vacuum Cleaner Market, by Type
- Below 100 Watts
- 100 - 300 Watts
- Above 300 Watts
Global Car Vacuum Cleaner Market, by Vacuum Bag Type
Global Car Vacuum Cleaner Market, by Cord Type
Global Car Vacuum Cleaner Market, by Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Multi-brand Stores
- E-commerce Websites
- Company-owned Websites
Global Car Vacuum Cleaner Market, by Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.