Car & Truck Wash Market
Car & Truck Wash Market (Type of Washing: Interior, Exterior, and Others; Ownership: Private and Professional; Vehicle Type: Car Wash and Truck Wash; Service Offering: Authorized Service Provider and Independent Service Station; and Type: Hand, Machine, Self-service, Coin Operated, and Others) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2021-2031
Press Release :
Infection Control Measures Boost Credibility of Service Providers during COVID-19 Outbreak
Protecting and supporting employee and customer health have become important in the car & truck wash market amid the ongoing coronavirus outbreak. On February 5, 2021, the County of Los Angeles Public Health issued guidelines that car washes will be limited to 25% maximum indoor capacity. Even employee break rooms are observing occupancy limits, and must be reconfigured to enable 6-foot physical distancing between employees.
The COVID-19 pandemic has caused a slowdown in economic activities for stakeholders in the car & truck wash market. As such, most countries have relaxed their restrictions, which is helping to revive market growth. In order to boost credibility, service providers are ensuring proper infection control and adopting face covering at facilities to ensure the safety of employees and customers.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Car & Truck Wash Market
Unexpected Expenses, Logistic Inconsistency Create Challenges for Startups
The car & truck wash market is expected to expand at a modest CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period. However, several startups planning to tap into incremental opportunities in this market are anticipated to face minor challenges such as unexpected expenses and logistic inconsistency. Hence, startups should adopt contingency plans to avoid unexpected expenses that can hurt profit margins and aim to consolidate processes to prevent logistic inconsistency.
The Russian car wash industry is creating challenges for stakeholders. As per the new Moscow Government, land plots for car wash provided by the previous government were allotted under serious law violations and should be destroyed. Hence, companies and startups in the Russia car & truck wash market should abide by the new government laws to prevent demolition of car wash complexes.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Russia Car Wash Industry Creates Revenue Opportunities for Investors
The Russia car & truck wash market holds lucrative opportunities for investors, owing to rapid growth of car fleet in the region. Future prospects for investors and stakeholders in the value chain involve the proliferation of food service at car wash complexes. Self-service car wash is emerging as a new concept in the Russia car & truck wash market. Since the sector of hand washing services is potentially saturated in Russia, the share of automated car washing is predicted to gain pace in the upcoming years. The increasing number of car wash complexes is anticipated to be established within the territories of cafes and fast food restaurants.
Fully Automated Custom Cleaning Solutions for Trucks Boosting Market Growth
The car & truck wash market is expected to surpass US$ 25.3 Bn by the end of 2031. Automatic truck wash systems are helping fleet managers to maintain the highest standard of cleanliness. InterClean Equipment - manufacturer of automated vehicle wash systems is acquiring proficiency to innovate in commercial wash systems for garbage trucks, heavy duty trucks, and tankers.
Fully automated and custom cleaning solutions for municipal vehicles are translating into revenue opportunities for service providers in the car & truck wash market.
Cosmetic Face-lifting, Regular Maintenance Bolstering Credibility of Service Providers
Gantry truck washes, conveyor tunnel washes, and self-service truck washes are bringing about significant changes in the global car & truck wash market. WashTec AG - a car washes company is acquiring proficiency in water recycling and digital solutions for commercial vehicle washes and gantry truck washes. Right from automobile chemical supply to comprehensive services in wash bay cleaning, cosmetic face-lifting, and regular maintenance, companies in the car & truck wash market are not compromising on quality products and services.
Drive-through truck wash systems are gaining popularity for heavy-duty power cleaning of a large fleet. Service providers are making use of premium wash detergents and high & low pressure washing jets to clean all types of trucks.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Car & Truck Wash Market
Communication with the public and ensuring equitable access to services at car wash complexes have become crucial during the COVID-19 outbreak. Gantry car washes are being highly publicized as a flexible, reliable, and attractive way of cleaning vehicles. Low space requirement and short washing times of gantry car washes are grabbing the attention of customers.
The Russia car & truck wash market is predicted to grow exponentially during the assessment period. However, Russia significantly lags behind the European car wash industry, since the former uses substandard cleaning materials and lacks quality services. Hence, Russian service providers should use premium automobile chemical goods and automobile cosmetics so that customers increase their spending margin.
Car & Truck Wash Market: Overview
- The global car & truck wash market was valued over US$ 15.2 Bn in 2020. It is estimated to expand at a CAGR of 4.5% from 2021 to 2031. Expansion of the global car & truck wash market can be attributed to increase in focus of consumers on vehicle maintenance and spending power. Globally, more number of consumers are using professional car washing services, instead of washing their vehicle at home, owing to busy job schedules and time constraints.
- Vehicles accumulate dirt, grime, and harsh chemicals on the vehicle surface over a period of time. These foreign particles can cause the vehicle metal to corrode and damage the vehicle exterior. These deposits are hard to remove using only a sponge or brush. Washing a car or a truck using household cleaning products at home could result in scratches on the surface of the vehicle, further damaging the vehicle’s exterior. This, in turn, is compelling consumers to use professional car wash services, thereby driving the global car & truck wash market.
Drivers of Car & Truck Wash Market
- Stringent regulations pertaining to environmental pollution prompts consumers to wash their vehicles at a professional car & truck wash facility. For instance, in Germany, regulations related to car washing are stringent. In case of a professional car & truck washing facility, wastewater is treated and recycled; however, in case of car wash at home, a large amount of water is wasted. This, in turn, prohibits customers to wash their vehicles at home, as the polluted water drives the demand for professional car & truck washing services.
- Likewise, other countries, such as the U.S., the U.K., Russia, and Poland have also enacted stringent regulations to maintain cleanliness and orderliness of vehicles. These countries also prohibit people from washing vehicles at residential places or private properties in order to prevent automobile contaminants from entering the drainage. This favorable regulatory framework is propelling the global car & truck wash market.
- Miles driven per vehicle are increasing globally, owing to a rise in transportation activities. According to the data generated by Enerdata, a program by the European Union, countries such as Austria, France, and Spain has witnessed an increase in distance travelled by cars. Rise in trade activities has further increased the usage of commercial vehicles. This rise in miles travelled per vehicle exposes the vehicle to high amount of dirt, grit, snow salt, and other such elements that degrade the performance and esthetic appeal of the vehicle, thus increasing the demand for cleaning services. Thus, rise in sales of automobiles and miles travelled per vehicles is propelling the car & truck wash market globally.
Challenges for Car & Truck Wash Market
- The nature of public transport has changed considerably over the past decade. A shift in adoption of public transportation or shared mobility services has been witnessed. Moreover, degrading air quality has prompted local governments to promote clean fuel operated public transport and encourage society to minimize the application of personnel vehicles, which, in turn, is anticipated to hinder the global car & truck wash market.
- Increase in automatic car washing stations is likely to reduce the number of employees working in the car washing and detailing industry, as it requires only one or two employees to operate the equipment, which, in turn, is likely to fuel unemployment. This, in turn, is estimated to negatively affect the trends toward automatic car wash stations; consequently, hampering the global car & truck wash market.
- The recent outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic hampered majority of businesses across the globe, owing to forced lockdown, which caused people to stay-at-home. The forced lockdown led to temporary shutdown of car and truck washing centers; subsequently, contracting the global car & truck wash market. However, the global car & truck wash market is expected to expand 2021 onward, owing economic measures taken by governments to recover from financial losses caused by forced shutdown of business activities during the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020.
Car & Truck Wash Market Segmentation
- The global car & truck wash market has been segmented based on type of washing, ownership, vehicle type, service offering, type, and region
- Based on type of washing, the exterior washing segment is anticipated to gain high market share. In most cases, consumers opt for exterior type of vehicle cleaning services offered by the professional car & truck wash market players; consequently, increasing the number of exterior washing instances as compared to other type of washing. This, in turn, led the segment to account for a major share, in terms of value, of the global car & truck wash market.
- Based on vehicle type, the car washing segment held a significant share of the global car & truck wash market. The high volume of on-road passenger vehicles coupled with addictive car washing service packages offered by car & truck washing players resulted in an increase in the number of car washing instances as compared to that of truck washing. Therefore, in terms of vehicle type, the car washing segment accounted for a major share of the global car & truck wash market.
Car & Truck Wash Market: Regional Analysis
- Based on region, the global car & truck wash market has been segregated into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is likely to account for a notable share, in terms of revenue, of the global car & truck wash market. North America is a mature market, as consumers in the region prefer to use professional car & truck washing services instead of washing them at home. The population in North America has a high tendency to keep their vehicles clean. Rise in awareness regarding proper maintenance of vehicles among people of North America and increase in disposable income of people in the region led North America to account for major share of the car & truck wash market.
Car & Truck Wash Market: Competition Landscape
- Key players operating in the global car & truck wash market include
- Alfred Kärcher UK
- American Car Wash
- Fince Holding S.A
- BEST CARWASH
- British Land
- Car Washer UK Ltd.
- GoWashMyCar Ltd.
- IMO Car Wash
- KKE Wash Systems
- Max Car Care
- Motor City Wash Works
- Mr. Wash
- PECO Car Wash Systems
- Prestige Car Wash Equipment
- Shiny Car Wash Limited
- TopWash Car Care GmbH
- WashTec Cleaning Technology GmbH
- Washworld, Inc.
- Key players operating at the global level are expanding their presence by engaging in mergers and acquisitions with several players in the industry. For instance, in November 2017, Auto-Spa S.A. (Fince Holding S.A.) announced that it was planning to expand its presence in the Czech Republic and is likely to rent eight sites for locations of new car wash stations from TESCO, a supermarket chain in Europe.
Car & Truck Wash Market – Scope of the Report
Transparency Market Research’s recent report on the car & truck wash market, with the help of a comprehensive outlook, provides readers with an assessment of the global market landscape. This study on the car & truck wash market analyzes the scenario for the period of 2021 to 2031, wherein, 2020 is the base year and 2017 to 2019 covers historical data. This report enables readers to make important decisions with regard to their business, with the help of a wealth of information enclosed in the study.
This TMR study on the car & truck wash market also provides data on the developments made by important players and stakeholders in the market, along with a competitive analysis. The report also provides an understanding of strengths, weaknesses, threats, and opportunities, along with the trends and restraints in the landscape. Presented in a clear sanctioned manner, this report on the car & truck wash market gives readers an individual understanding of the market.
Key Questions Answered in This Report on Car & Truck Wash Market
- How much value will the car & truck wash market generate by the end of the forecast period?
- Which segment of the market is likely to have the maximum market share by 2031?
- What are the impact factors and their effects on the market for car & truck wash market?
- What regions currently contribute the maximum share to the overall car & truck wash market?
- What are the indicators expected to drive the car & truck wash market?
- What region is likely to be a lucrative market during the forecast period?
- What are the essential strategies by key stakeholders in the car & truck wash market to expand their geographic presence?
- What are the major advancements witnessed in the car & truck wash market?
- How regulatory norms affected the market for car & truck wash market?
This report answers these questions and more about the car & truck wash market, aiding major stakeholders and key players in making the right decisions and strategizing for the advancement of their business.
Car & Truck Wash Market – Research Methodology
This TMR report on the car & truck wash market is based on a complete and comprehensive evaluation of the market backed by secondary and primary sources. Market volume is determined by country-wise model mapping of vehicle through internal & external proprietary databases, and relevant patent and regulatory databases. The competitive scenario of the car & truck wash market is supported by an assessment of the different factors that influence the market on a minute and granular level. By thoroughly analyzing the historical data, current trends and announcement by key players, researchers of the car & truck wash market arrive at predictions and estimations, and calculate the forecast for the market.
This report uses an analytical triangulation method to estimate the numbers and figures of the car & truck wash market, with both a bottom-up and top-down approach.
This detailed assessment of the car & truck wash market, along with an overview of the landscape is provided based on a careful examination of the avenues related to this industry. Analysts’ conclusions on how the car & truck wash market is estimated to expand are based on carefully vetted primary and secondary sources.
Car & Truck Wash Market – Segmentation
This report on the car & truck wash market provides information on the basis of type of washing, ownership, vehicle type, service offering, type, and region.
|Type of Washing||
This study also discusses underlying trends and impact of various factors that are driving the car & truck wash market, along with their influence on the evolution of the market.
This study also offers Porter’s Five Point Analysis, value chain analysis, regulatory scenario, and a SWOT analysis of the car & truck wash market, in order to elaborate the crucial growth tactics and opportunities for market players contributing to the market.