Car Rack Market: Introduction
- Car racks are attached to the roof and are designed to carry luggage or a bicycle while traveling. Car racks are employed to increase the luggage carrying capacity of the vehicle. Normally, a vehicle has a boot space, which is limited to certain weight; however, a car rack helps carry more luggage while travelling.
- Luggage is placed on the car rack so that space inside the vehicle can be used more efficiently. The car rack consists of a rail, pillars, and mounts. The rail is used to distribute the load on the entire rack equally, while ensuring the roof does not get damaged, while the pillars provide support to the rack frame. The car rack is a very strong bar assembly structure, which can carry bulk loads including bicycles and goods without occupying space in the vehicle interior.
Key Drivers of Car Rack Market
- Rise in vehicle production along with luggage carrying capacity across the globe is likely to propel the car rack market. Increase in demand for extra boot space and surge in interest for amusement and tourism would help to boost the car rack market across the globe. Increase in demand for vehicles from ride-hailing companies and travel and tourism companies and a rise in the demand for recreational travel among people is likely to boost the car rack market across the globe.
- According to the US Travel Association, the number of domestic relaxation trips accounted for nearly 1820 million in 2018, and it is anticipated to reach over 2000 million during the forecast period. However, a rise in the demand for sport activities and road trips during holidays is anticipated to fuel the demand for roof rack. This is likely to boost the car rack market across the globe. Major automotive component manufacturers are developing stylish, stronger, and safer roof racks, which is projected to further propel the car rack market across the globe.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America & Asia Pacific to hold significant share of global Car Rack Market
- North America is projected to account for a significant share of the global car rack market due to a rise in the demand for vehicles from the tourism sector. North America has presence of major car rack manufacturers who have major facilities that undertake research & development of car racks, which is likely to propel the car rack market in the region.
- Followed by North America, Asia Pacific is projected to hold a major share of the global car rack market due to an increase in sale of vehicles across the region. Presence of major automotive parts manufacturing industries across China, India, and Japan is anticipated to boost the car rack market in Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in Car Rack Market
The global car rack market is expanding consistently, as a large number of players operate in the market. A few of the key players operating in the car rack market are:
- Thule Group AB
- Yakima Products Inc.
- Cruzber SA
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Rhino-Rack USA LLC
- ACPS Automotive
- Malone Auto Racks
- Kuat Car Racks
- Carmate Manufacturing Co. Ltd
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Car Rack Market, Request for a Sample
Global Car Rack Market: Research Scope
Global Car Rack Market, by Vehicle Type
- Utility Vehicle
Global Car Rack Market, by Application Type
- Roof Rack
- Roof Box
- Bike Car Rack
- Watersport Carrier
Global Car Rack Market, by Region
- North America
- Nordic Region
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.