Car Phone Holder Market: Introduction
- Car phone holder is an important accessory, primarily used to hold mobile phones while driving on a road in passenger and cargo cars. Car phone holders provide a simple and safe way to attend important phone calls, use the GPS, charge cell phones, and play music and movies while driving. The three main types of car phone holders include vent mount, dashboard mount, and windshield mount.
Key Drivers of the Global Car Phone Holder Market
- Rising number of smartphone users along with growing consumer awareness about the importance of car phone holders are the key factors driving the demand for car phone holders across the worldwide market. Car phone holders use either magnetic bases or spring-loaded arms to hold the mobile phone in place.
- Spring-loaded arms provide more versatility compared to magnetic bases and are widely accepted by modern car drivers. Key brands are focusing on designing customized product portfolios to offer a wide range of sizing options for different models of smartphones.
Car Phone Holder Market: Type Overview
- On the basis of type, the global car phone holder market is categorized into vent mount, dashboard mount, and windshield mount car phone holders. The rising demand for flexible and easy to handle products is anticipated to fuel the demand for dashboard mount car phone holders. Windshield mounts usually come with automotive-grade adhesives that makes them easy to fix without any damage to car windows and other surfaces. On the other hand, vent mount car phone holders are widely preferred for standard air conditioner vents of cars.
COVID-19 Pandemic has lowered the Demand for Car Phone Holders
The COVID-19 pandemic has forced strong alteration in purchasing habits and spending patterns of consumers. With changing economic conditions, consumers are prioritizing their daily expenses and are willing to pay only for essential products and services. Moreover, restrictions on social gatherings and strict lockdowns across the world have lowered the demand for car phone holders during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Asia Pacific Market to Register Highest CAGR during 2021-2031
- By region, the global car phone holder market is classified into South America (SA), North America (NA), Europe (EU), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Asia Pacific (APAC).
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. The country-level analysis and forecast of the Europe market covers the car phone holder market in the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. The country-level analysis and forecast for the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast of the car phone holder market includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America car phone holder market is categorized into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Rising number of smartphone users and increasing adoption of personal cars is expected to drive the demand for car phone holders in the Asia Pacific market. Moreover, strong penetration of carpooling and the car rental market is anticipated to offer lucrative opportunities for manufacturers of car phone holders over the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Manufacturers are developing diverse product portfolios to cater to evolving needs of end-users. Multichannel sales and distribution, strong branding and promotion, online marketing, and expansion in untapped markets through collaboration with car dealers and accessory retailers are the key strategies of industry participants.
Some of the major companies identified in the global car phone holder market are:
- Arkon Resources, Inc.
- Brodit AB
- IOttie, Inc.
Global Car Phone Holder Market: Research Scope
Global Car Phone Holder Market, by Type
- Vent Mount
- Dashboard Mount
- Windshield Mount
Global Car Phone Holder Market, by Category
Global Car Phone Holder Market, by Price
Global Car Phone Holder Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Car Phone Holder Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global car phone holder market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!