Caprylyl Glycol Market: Introduction
- Caprylyl glycol has 8 carbons in the carbon chain with hydroxyl group (-OH). It is a common component of numerous creams and ointments, where it is utilized as a skin conditioning agent. It is also noted to have some antimicrobial (preserving) ability. Caprylyl glycol is used in cosmetics and personal care products, these ingredients may be employed in baby products, eye makeup, bath, cleansing, skin care, and hair care products.
Key Drivers of Global Caprylyl Glycol Market
- The global caprylyl glycol market is expected to expand significantly due to an increase in the demand for hair care and skin care products
- Caprylyl glycol is a humectant, which means it is a substance that helps the skin retain water. Caprylyl glycol is used in the formulation of lotions, moisturizers, and cleansers in order to help lock in moisture.
- Increasing demand for personal care products and expansion of the cosmetics industry are expected to drive the caprylyl glycol market during the forecast period
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of Caprylyl Glycol Market report
Polypropylene Material Segment to Dominate Global Caprylyl Glycol Market
- In terms of material, the polypropylene segment accounted for a major share of the market in 2019. This is due to low melt viscosity and high processability of polypropylene.
- Polypropylene makes good webs of fibers with high processability. Furthermore, melt blown fiber from polybutylene terephthalate and polycarbonate produce soft-fine fibred webs.
- Processing for polyethylene is difficult; however, it is majorly used in various end-user industries such as automotive and electrical and electronics
Personal Care & Cosmetics Application Segment to Expand at Significant Pace
- Based on application, the personal care & cosmetics segment is projected to expand at a rapid pace owing to the high demand for caprylyl glycol to manufacture various cosmetics and skin care and hair care products
Asia Pacific to Hold Significant Share of Global Caprylyl Glycol Market
- In terms of region, the global caprylyl glycol market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is a major consumer for caprylyl glycol across the globe. The region is likely to witness significant rise in demand for caprylyl glycol owing to expansion of the cosmetics industry in the region.
- North America and Europe followed Asia Pacific in terms of caprylyl glycol demand. Europe and North America offer stronger environmental incentives to use various alcohol-free products to manufacture personal care products. The use of caprylyl glycol in chemicals and cosmetics is expected to propel the caprylyl glycol market in these regions.
- Significant expansion of the cosmetics industry in Germany, France, Italy, South Korea, Japan, India, and China, is projected to boost the demand for caprylyl glycol in the near future
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report on Caprylyl Glycol Market
Key Players Operating in Global Caprylyl Glycol Market
High initial capital investments are estimated to hamper the entry of new players in the market. The caprylyl glycol market is driven by mergers and acquisitions.
Key players operating in the global caprylyl glycol market include:
- Archer Daniels Midland
- Temix International
- Huntsman Corporation
- LyondellBasell Industries
Global Caprylyl Glycol Market: Research Scope
Global Caprylyl Glycol Market, by Application
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
- Chemical Production
Global Caprylyl Glycol Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.