Capacitance Diaphragm Gauges: Introduction
- Capacitance Diaphragm Gauge (CDG) is a type of a pressure gauge used for pressure measurement of gases in their respective pressure ranges.
- Capacitance diaphragm gauge is a cost effective, high quality gas type independent pressure sensor mainly designed for use in the vacuum industry wherein high accuracy is required.
- Furthermore, capacitance diaphragm gauge provides long-term stability and years of free instrument maintenance, owing to its resistive ability against corrosive gases.
Key Drivers of Global Capacitance Diaphragm Gauges Market
- The demand for highly accurate and reliable products is continuously increasing with growing industrialization. In the vacuum industry, measuring accurate pressure is important to perform smooth processing. Hence, the demand for pressure measurement equipment has increased.
- Capacitance diaphragm gauges provide accurate sub-atmospheric pressure measurements at a reasonable cost. It also offer resistance against corrosive gases that can reduce the maintenance cost of instruments.
- These features of capacitance diaphragm gauges are helping the global market to grow at a rapid rate
Request a brochure to get extensive insights into the Capacitance Diaphragm Gauges Market
Heated CDG product type Segments to Lead Global Capacitance Diaphragm Gauges Market
- In terms of product type, the global capacitance diaphragm gauges market can be divided into unheated CDG, 45 degree heated CDG, 100 degree heated CDG, and 160 degree heated CDG.
- In the present scenario, the high accuracy and stability stringent applications are mainly consider the 160 degree heated version of CDG. However, the 45 degree heated or unheated are largely recommended for less stringent applications.
North America to Lead Global Capacitance Diaphragm Gauges Market
- The global capacitance diaphragm gauges market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is a significant market for capacitance diaphragm gauges due to the presence of several key market players.
- Substantial investments in research and development by various end-user application segments in the region are anticipated to drive the global capacitance diaphragm gauges market in North America
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Capacitance Diaphragm Gauges Market”
Key Players Operating in Global Capacitance Diaphragm Gauges Market
Key players operating in the global capacitance diaphragm gauges market are:
- Pfeiffer Vacuum GmbH
- INFICON Holding AG
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- MKS Instruments, Inc.
- Setra Systems
- Canon Anelva Corporation
- Leybold GmbH
- Brooks Instrument
- ULVAC, Inc.
Global Capacitance Diaphragm Gauges Market: Research Scope
Global Capacitance Diaphragm Gauges Market, by Type
- 0.01 Torr – 1 Torr
- 2 Torr – 10 Torr
- 11 Torr – 100 Torr
- 101 Torr – 1,000 Torr
Global Capacitance Diaphragm Gauges Market, by Model Type
- Unheated CDG
- 45 Degree Heated CDG
- 100 Degree Heated CDG
- 160 Degree Heated CDG
Global Capacitance Diaphragm Gauges Market, by Application
- Superconductor Fabrication
- Thin-Film Deposition Processes
- Medical Care
- Food Industry
Global Capacitance Diaphragm Gauges Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of Latin America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.