Canopy Bed: Introduction
- Canopy bed is a decorative bed with a canopy which is usually hung with bed curtains. The two types of canopy beds include contemporary canopy beds and traditional canopy beds. Canopy beds come in different designs and styles and are made from diverse individual parts such as canopy, bed frames, footboard, head board, risers, platforms, side rails, and finials.
- Rising demand for home décor, and remodelling trend owing to modernization and disposable income is expected to boost the demand for canopy beds.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Canopy Bed Market
- Rising household customization such as interior designing and house remodelling has created demand for canopy beds. Moreover, increasing standard of living and need to have a luxurious life owing to increase in disposable income is attracting consumers toward elegantly designed furniture and products, which will further drive the growth of the canopy bed market.
- Classic and vintage look ideas are coming back in trend, and many people are opting for vintage furniture for their room makeover to give it a traditional look. Canopy beds are used in many hotels and resorts to provide an attractive room view to visitors. Hence, growth of the tourism and hospitality sector is expected to foster demand for canopy beds, which helps to boost the market growth during the forecast period.
- Canopy beds require more cleaning and users may develop allergies due to the dust on the top covers and curtains if proper cleanliness in not maintained. In addition, the Covid-19 pandemic has hampered the production of canopy beds due to unavailability of raw materials. These factors may hinder the growth of the market.
- Manufacturers are focusing on innovative designs and hand knit patterns as per the requirement of customers, which is expected to boost the canopy bed market.
Europe to Hold Major Share of the Canopy Bed Market
- In terms of region, the canopy bed market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Europe is expected to hold a dominating position in the global market. One of the key factors driving the demand for canopy beds in this region is the increasing number of manufacturers, rising tourism, and also the popularity of canopy beds.
- The market in Europe is likely to be followed by the markets in North America and Asia Pacific during the forecast period due to the rising demand for luxurious products.
Key Players Operating in the Canopy Bed Market are Listed Below:
- AFK Furniture
- Charles P. Rogers
- DE BREUYN
- LIFETIME Kidsrooms
- VAMA Divani
Canopy Bed Market: Research Scope
Canopy Bed Market, by Product Type
- Traditional canopy bed
- Contemporary canopy bed
Canopy Bed Market, by Price
- Up to US$ 500
- US$ 500 to US$ 1000
- Above US$ 1000
Canopy Bed Market, by Size
- Queen size
- King size
- Others (Standard size, etc.)
Canopy Bed Market, by Material
Canopy Bed Market, by End-user
Canopy Bed Market, by Distribution Channel
- Direct Sales
- Indirect Sales
Canopy Bed Market, by Region
- North America
- United States
- Rest of North America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of APAC
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.