Cancer Imaging System Market: Introduction
- Cancer imaging system is a diagnostic tool used for the detection of cancer types by locating the site of cancer cells and also providing detailed information and extent of the disease and its structural changes
- Cancer imaging systems enable the detection of tumor and its associated complications, which further resulting in the evaluation of the post therapeutic treatment by specialists. Major cancer tumors are likely to be treated at an early stage if diagnosed properly. This is likely to boost the demand for cancer imaging systems.
- As per GLOBOCAN data, in December 2020, the cancer burden has increased to 19.3 million cases and 10 million cancer deaths worldwide. Presence of companies across the globe is offering cancer imaging system for standard diagnosis for cancer treatment.
Key Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities of Cancer Imaging System Market
- Incidence of cancer is increasing across the globe with the estimated number of cancer cases in female accounted for 2,261,419 colorectal around 865,630, lung cancer around 770, 828 in 2020. In males, lung & prostate cancer occurs in one-third of cancer cases with 1,435,943 cases of lung cancer and 1,414,259 prostate cancer across globe in 2020. These factors are likely to drive the demand for cancer imaging systems across the globe.
- Artificial intelligence and nanotechnology are innovative technologies that are shaping the future of cancer imaging systems. Moreover, increasing investments and approval of new technology are estimated to propel the global market. For instance, Hologic Inc, received FDA approval of 3D imaging technology, which would enable radiologists to detect the cancer.
- Increase in use of advanced imaging technology, especially for breast cancer imaging, development of healthcare infrastructure across the globe, and rise in cancer awareness are few factors that are anticipated to boosts the global market during the forecast period
North America to Dominate Global Cancer Imaging System Market
- North America dominated the global cancer imaging system market followed by Europe. Presence of key players offering cancer imaging systems and technological advancements leading to the new molecular imaging strategy for innovative cancer imaging systems are likely to boost the market in the region
- Prevalence of the cancer such as breast cancer, lung cancer, prostate cancer and other types in the region is likely to boost the demand for innovative diagnostic tools, such as cancer imaging systems, in the region. According to the Breast Cancer Organization, estimated number of 281,550 cases of breast cancer likely to be diagnosed in the U.S. in 2021.
- In U.S., the death from breast cancer among women is higher as compared to other cancers. Breast cancer is estimated to be the most commonly diagnosed cancer type among women in U.S. and in 2021, 30% of the new diagnosed cancer cases are likely to be identified as breast cancer. These statistics are projected to boost the demand for imaging systems during the forecast period.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to the increasing prevalence of cancer across the region, awareness about imaging systems for detection of cancer, technological advancements, and increasing patient burden in Asia Pacific. Ongoing research & development leading to technical innovation of imaging systems is also a major factor that is estimated to fuel the cancer imaging system market in the region.
Key Companies of Cancer Imaging System Market
- Becton, Dickinson, and Company
- Canon Medical Systems Inc
- Carestream Health
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- GE Healthcare
- Hologic Corporation
- Hitachi Medical
- Konica Minolta
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Kindsway Biotech
- Illumina, Inc
- Siemens Healthineers
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
Global Cancer Imaging System Market, Research Scope
Global Cancer Imaging System Market, by Type
- Computed Tomography (CT) Scan
- Magnetic Resonance Imagining (MRI) Scan
- Nuclear Medicine Scans
Global Cancer Imaging System Market, by Indication
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
Global Cancer Imaging System Market, by End-user
- Diagnostic Imaging Centers
- Specialty Center
Global Cancer Imaging System Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.