Camping Lights and Lanterns Market: Introduction
- Camping lights and lanterns are necessary sources of power for backpacking trips and camping. Moreover, lights and lanterns are used for brightening the camping space. Nowadays, modern camping lights and lanterns come with additional features such as USB ports to charge the phone and MP3 player, a yellow light to keeps insects away, a red light for night vision, a SOS mode for emergencies, remote control operations, and an extra flashlight. These lights and lanterns are accessible in several ranges of styles and can be battery-operated, solar-powered, hand-cranked, or rechargeable.
Key Drivers of the Global Camping Lights and Lanterns Market
- Rise in participation in outdoor recreational activities in the last few years around the world is fueling the demand for camping lights and lanterns due to an increase in spending on camping and trekking among users. In 2018, around 48% of the U.S. population over the age of six took part in an outdoor activity minimum once.
- However, tourism and outdoor recreational activities that include camping and trekking have seen a decline owing to the coronavirus pandemic. This factor is expected to hamper the growth of the camping lights and lanterns market globally for a year; currently, the impact of the factor is very high. However, in the future the impact is projected to be low.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Camping Lights and Lanterns Market, Request for a Sample
Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of geography, the global camping lights and lanterns market can be divided into five regions North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the camping lights and lanterns market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the camping lights and lanterns market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America camping lights and lanterns market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America is likely to dominate the overall market as the region has the maximum participation rate in camping globally, and approximately 27% of all households are involved in camping trips yearly in the region. However, Asia Pacific is projected to be the fastest growing market owing to rising number of camping participants and outdoor recreational activities. These are the factors projected to drive the camping lights and lanterns market in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The camping lights and lanterns market is highly fragmented due to the presence of various global, regional, and local players. Players are implementing technological advancements and introducing innovative products to gain competitive advantage in the camping lights and lanterns market. Irreplaceable value proposition in product offerings and stable product development are likely to support the growth capability of the market in the coming years.
For example, in May 2020, Gleam Outdoor, a leader in outdoor LED lighting technology, announced the launch of its Kickstarter for Atom, an extraordinary camping lantern that sets a new standard for quality of lights in a camping lantern. Atom features a warm white LED array, full-range adjustable dimming, and patent-pending quadrant control feature that allows users to direct the light in a particular direction.
A few of the key players operating in the global camping lights and lanterns market are:
- Black Diamond Equipment, Ltd
- Blacks Outdoor Retail Ltd (EUROHIKE)
- Decathlon S.A.
- KLARUS Lighting Technology Co.,Ltd
- Mont-bell Co., Ltd.
- Nitecore Store
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Camping Lights and Lanterns Market: Research Scope
Global Camping Lights and Lanterns Market, by Product Type
- Others (Bulb, etc.)
Global Camping Lights and Lanterns Market, by Operation Type
Global Camping Lights and Lanterns Market, by Type
Global Camping Lights and Lanterns Market, by Price Range
Global Camping Lights and Lanterns Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Portal
- Company Owned Portal
- Large Format Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Independent Retailers
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.