Camping and Hiking Headlamp Market: Introduction
- Camping and hiking headlamps are the basic accessories that are used for lighting purposes for individuals during outdoor activities such as hiking and camping. Headlamps are wearable devices used to brighten camping spaces and other outdoor spaces during camping activity. Individuals wear the headlamps on their heads to see objects clearly at night time to avoid any kind of danger in their way. Camping and hiking headlamps are hands-free which makes them ideal for backpacking and hiking activities. These headlamps are used to eliminate the need for handheld flashlight or other light sources and allow users to keep their hands free for different camping activities.
Key Drivers of the Camping and Hiking Headlamp Market
- The rise in interest in outdoor recreational activities (camping and hiking) among people after the Covid-19 pandemic around the world is fueling the demand for camping and hiking headlamps.
- The design, shape, and comfort level of headlamps have fueled the growth of the market as people are more inclined toward convenience and hands-free products as they are free to use their hands for other purposes such as setting up a tent, carrying firewood, cooking, reading a map, and eating.
- People are inclining more toward headlamps rather than handheld flashlights due to their compact size, focused light source, and brightness adjustments, leading to the growth of the market. Camping and hiking headlamps rarely slip off or fall when running and are lightweight to use easily. Headlamps have a compact size and can fit inside any camping bag.
- E-commerce and online sales channels are offering a wide variety of headlamps based on design, color, and lumen. Offers and discounts provided by different suppliers are boosting the demand for camping and hiking headlamps.
- Rising investments in making high efficient headlamps with LED spotlight beams with adjustment of beam intensity for better visibility is expected to boost the camping and hiking headlamp market.
Restraints of the Camping and Hiking Headlamp Market
- Participation in several outdoor recreational activities including camping and hiking has declined due to Covid-19 pandemic guidelines related to lockdowns and restrictions in the movement of individuals. Social distancing and other restrictions have hampered the growth of the camping and hiking headlamp market.
- The decline in production and supply chain disruption due to the pandemic have restrained the market growth.
North America to Have Major Share of the Global Camping and Hiking Headlamp Market
- The global camping and hiking headlamps market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America (SA).
- North America is dominating the overall global camping and hiking headlamp market as people in this region participate the maximum in camping and hiking globally.
- Asia Pacific is projected to be the fastest growing market owing to the rising number of participants in camping and outdoor recreational activities, which is a major factor likely to drive the camping and hiking headlamp market in this region.
Key Manufacturers Active in the Camping and Hiking Headlamp Market Include:
- Black Diamond Equipment, Ltd
- Blacks Outdoor Retail Ltd (EUROHIKE)
- Decathlon S.A.
- KLARUS Lighting Technology Co., Ltd
- Mont-bell Co., Ltd.
- Nitecore Store
Key manufacturers are focusing on new additional features in camping and hiking headlamps such as introducing spot lighting and flood lighting which will light up the focal point and surrounding areas.
Key manufacturers are focused on designing their products so users have a comfortable wearing experience even if the headlamp is worn for long periods by using good quality materials used in band, foam, and felt.
Global Camping and Hiking Headlamp Market: Research Scope
Global Camping and Hiking Headlamp Market, by Type
- Non- rechargeable (Lithium battery power)
- Rechargeable (Alkaline AAA battery power)
Global Camping and Hiking Headlamp Market, by Price
Global Camping and Hiking Headlamp Market, by Lumens
- Under 100 Lumеnѕ
- 100 to 199 Lumеnѕ
- 200 to 500 Lumеnѕ
- Аbоvе 500 Lumеnѕ
Global Camping and Hiking Headlamp Market, by End-use
Global Camping and Hiking Headlamp Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company Websites
- E-commerce Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Other Retail Stores
Global Camping and Hiking Headlamp Market, by Region
- North America
- The U.S.
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America