Global Call Center AI Market: Overview
The call center AI market comprises AI-based platforms, solutions, and services that utilize speech-based assistants and facilitate stronger interactions and greater engagement at scale across users and platforms. Some time back Google declared the beta rollout for its new enterprise product: Contact Center AI. The declaration was met with a whirlwind of media movement, with numerous columnists referring to measurements about expanding AI reception. Google isn't the one and only one; numerous organizations are taking off AI imbued items identified with client administration activities. Owing to this announcement, the global call center AI market is picked up sudden pace in forecast of 2019 to 2027.
A recent report by Transparency Market Research offers an in-depth analysis of global call center AI market from 2019 to 2027. It also enlightens various facets such as key drivers, notable developments, and various market opportunities for businesses to gain maximum profit in the projected period.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights, Request for a Brochure here
Global Call Center AI Market: Notable Developments
- In April 2019, IBM collaborated with Regions Bank Corporation (US) to offer IBM Watson AI innovation to help improve client administration and help financiers in regular work. To guarantee positive client experience, Regions Bank is utilizing Watson Assistance in its contact focuses to support the two clients and workers.
- In February 2019, Google deployed updates in Dialogflow in order to make it progressively dependable, versatile, and exact. The real updates are improved framework element acknowledgment and language support. These upgrades apply to both Dialogflow versions (standard and undertaking).
The global call center AI market has a highly competitive landscape. It is dominated by the presence of various prominent players across the globe. This poses a tough challenge or various new entrants who are willing to establish themselves in the market. In order to overcome the challenge, the new players are focusing on adopting strategies such as mergers, partnerships and collaborations.
On the other hand, the veterans of the global commerce cloud market are focusing on bringing innovative products in the market in order to retain their dominance and acquire any forthcoming opportunities in the duration.
Global Call Center AI Market: Key Drivers
The call center AI market growth is attributed to elevated technological developments throughout the forecast period. Various industries are adopting AI into their process which is yet again boosting the growth of global call center AI market in the forecast period. Also adoption of various trending technologies in multiple business sectors is yet again influencing the growth of global call center AI market in the forecast period. IBM, Microsoft, Google, and AWS represent a larger part of offer in the call focus AI showcase in the area, alongside a few other critical call center AI solution suppliers are promoting the growth of the market.
The growth of the global call center AI market can be ascribed to the cost-efficiency and adaptability given by cloud-based arrangement. Greater part of the call center AI solutions are getting deployed over cloud as it offers benefits, for example, lower cost of establishment and support, higher adaptability, availability to ongoing data, and upgraded business effectiveness, when contrasted with on-premises arrangements.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights, Request for a Custom Brochure here
Global Call Center AI Market: Regional Analysis
North America is estimated to hold the largest share of the call center AI market in 2019, owing to the rapid technological developments in this region. The US is the biggest adopter of call center AI solutions in this region. Furthermore, the presence of global vendors, such as IBM, Google, Microsoft, and AWS in the region, plays a vital role in the implementation of conversational AI technology in the call center space.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.