Calibration Management Software Market: Introduction
- Calibration management software is used to manage vibration, expansion and contraction, and frictional wear, for assuring accuracy, efficiency, and standards compliance in consumable products, gauges, instruments, and devices. In addition, calibration management software is used by industries to plan, manage, and analyze calibration work and assets efficiently and safely in a highly regulated manner. Calibration management software is used by industries to manage calibration failures, in order to keep track of the status of the equipment used.
- The COVID-19 outbreak has been the main catalyst for the growth and adoption of calibration management software. Industries have used calibration management software to manage the maintenance schedules, so as to retain the maintenance records during the pandemic outbreak. Additionally, industries have managed their assets through calibration management software, so as to enhance their productivity during the pandemic outbreak. This is expected to enhance the demand for calibration management software.
Global Calibration Management Software Market: Market Dynamics
- Rising demand for calibration management software to manage tools and equipment that require regular checks to confirm continued reliability and usefulness is one of the factors accelerating the growth of the market.
- Growing concerns about calibration management software cloud infrastructure across industries, that enable documentation and calibration process in real- time, in order to increase productivity and efficiencies while reducing cost, is expected to drive the calibration management software market.
- However, rising threat of cyber-attacks is an important factor that can hamper the growth of the calibration management software market.
North America to Account for Major Share of the Global Calibration Management Software Market
- In terms of region, the global calibration management software market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America is expected to account for dominant market share, due to the growing adoption of calibration management software across the region. The US leads the market in North America as it is a technologically advanced country, and is expected to enhance the adoption of calibration software in their industries, so as to avoid any catastrophic events due to missed or delayed calibrations.
- Europe is projected to be the second largest market during the forecast period due to the growing need for calibration management software in manufacturing and automotive industries to improve visibility of equipment performance. Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing market globally during the forecast period due to rising adoption of calibration management software for integrating calibration systems with nonconformance management systems across the business. This in turn is expected to trigger the growth of the global calibration management software market in Asia Pacific.
Global Calibration Management Software Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Calibration Management Software Market
Companies operating in the calibration management software market are increasingly investing in research and development to develop new and innovative techniques to provide calibration management software. The calibration management software market is highly fragmented with the presence of numerous manufacturers in both developed and developing regions. Key players operating in the global calibration management software market include:
- Ape Software Inc.
- AVL List GmbH
- Beamex Oy Ab
- CompuCal Calibration Solutions
- CyberMetrics Corporation
- ETQ LLC
- Fluke Corporation
- Fortive Corp.
- MasterControl, Inc.
- P.J. Bonner & Co. Ltd.
- Prime Technologies Inc.
- Productivity-Quality Systems Inc.
- Quality America Inc.
- SIMCO Electronics
Global Calibration Management Software Market: Research Scope
Global Calibration Management Software Market Segmentation, by Component
- Software/ Solutions
- Support & Maintenance
- Integration and Implementation
Global Calibration Management Software Market Segmentation, by Deployment
Global Calibration Management Software Market Segmentation, by Enterprise Size
- Small & medium enterprise
- Large enterprise
Global Calibration Management Software Market Segmentation, by End-user
- IT & Telecom
Global Calibration Management Software Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Calibration Control Software
- Calibration Tracking Software
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.