Calendering and Rolling Machines: Introduction
- Calendering and rolling machine is a device that presses cloth, paper, textiles or plastics with the help of rollers. The main purpose of this machine is to reduce sheet thickness, improve surface properties, and produce special effects such as a glaze, moiré, or polish.
- Consistent rise in the number of processors of textiles and paper across the globe is likely to drive demand for calendering and rolling machines during the forecast period.
Rise in Demand for Calendering Machines
- Calendering is used in the final process of manufacturing of paper or board in order to improve their properties. Increase in demand for calendaring and rolling machines in paper, medical textile, clothing, wipes, and personal hygiene industries is estimated to further boost the market during the forecast period. Additionally, rise in demand for customized calendering and rolling machines to perform diverse calendering processes in the industrial sector is likely to propel the market during the forecast period.
Increasing Maintenance Cost
- End-users need to consistently invest in the maintenance of calendering and rolling machines in order to improve performance and overall productivity. This in turn is hiking the overall cost of manufacturing operations and consequently prompting end-users to opt for cost-effective solutions. However, increasing trend of refurbishment of machinery with advanced technology, sensors, and components is likely to boost the calendering and rolling machines market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Calendering and Rolling Machines Market, Request for a Sample
Asia Pacific a Lucrative Market for Calendering and Rolling Machines
- The global calendering and rolling machines market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the calendering and rolling machines market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, the market in Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the calendering and rolling machines market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The calendering and rolling machines market in South America is segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to be a lucrative market for calendering and rolling machines owing to rapid expansion of the paper mill industry across the region.
Key Players Operating in the Calendering and Rolling Machines Market
The global calendering and rolling machines market is consolidated in nature due to the presence of global and regional calendering and rolling machine manufacturers to meet the requirements of end-users.
A few of the key players operating in the global calendering and rolling machines market are:
- Bausano & Figli S.p.A.
- Breyer GmbH, Maschinenfabrik
- Coatema Coating Machinery GmbH
- KKA GmbH Kleinewefers Kunststoffanlagen
- Labtech Engineering Co., Ltd.
- simptek limited
- Teknomast Srl
- Unitech Textile Machinery
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Calendering and Rolling Machines Market: Research Scope
Global Calendering and Rolling Machines Market, by Calender Type
- Modern Multinip-Calenders
- Extended Nip Calendars
- Others (Embossing Calendars, Friction Calendars, etc.)
Global Calendering and Rolling Machines Market, by Roller
Global Calendering and Rolling Machines Market, by Operation
Global Calendering and Rolling Machines Market, by Distribution Channel
The report on the global calendering and rolling machines market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
Regional Analysis of the Global Calendering and Rolling Machines Market Includes:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South America
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.