Calendering and Rolling Machines: Introduction
- Calendering and rolling machine is a device that presses cloth, paper, textiles or plastics with the help of rollers. The main purpose of this machine is to reduce sheet thickness, improve surface properties, and produce special effects such as a glaze, moiré, or polish.
- Consistent rise in the number of processors of textiles and paper across the globe is likely to drive demand for calendering and rolling machines during the forecast period.
Rise in Demand for Calendering Machines
- Calendering is used in the final process of manufacturing of paper or board in order to improve their properties. Increase in demand for calendaring and rolling machines in paper, medical textile, clothing, wipes, and personal hygiene industries is estimated to further boost the market during the forecast period. Additionally, rise in demand for customized calendering and rolling machines to perform diverse calendering processes in the industrial sector is likely to propel the market during the forecast period.
Increasing Maintenance Cost
- End-users need to consistently invest in the maintenance of calendering and rolling machines in order to improve performance and overall productivity. This in turn is hiking the overall cost of manufacturing operations and consequently prompting end-users to opt for cost-effective solutions. However, increasing trend of refurbishment of machinery with advanced technology, sensors, and components is likely to boost the calendering and rolling machines market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Calendering and Rolling Machines Market, Request for a Sample
Asia Pacific a Lucrative Market for Calendering and Rolling Machines
- The global calendering and rolling machines market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the calendering and rolling machines market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, the market in Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the calendering and rolling machines market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The calendering and rolling machines market in South America is segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to be a lucrative market for calendering and rolling machines owing to rapid expansion of the paper mill industry across the region.
Key Players Operating in the Calendering and Rolling Machines Market
The global calendering and rolling machines market is consolidated in nature due to the presence of global and regional calendering and rolling machine manufacturers to meet the requirements of end-users.
A few of the key players operating in the global calendering and rolling machines market are:
- Bausano & Figli S.p.A.
- Breyer GmbH, Maschinenfabrik
- Coatema Coating Machinery GmbH
- KKA GmbH Kleinewefers Kunststoffanlagen
- Labtech Engineering Co., Ltd.
- simptek limited
- Teknomast Srl
- Unitech Textile Machinery
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Calendering and Rolling Machines Market: Research Scope
Global Calendering and Rolling Machines Market, by Calender Type
- Modern Multinip-Calenders
- Extended Nip Calendars
- Others (Embossing Calendars, Friction Calendars, etc.)
Global Calendering and Rolling Machines Market, by Roller
Global Calendering and Rolling Machines Market, by Operation
Global Calendering and Rolling Machines Market, by Distribution Channel
The report on the global calendering and rolling machines market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
Regional Analysis of the Global Calendering and Rolling Machines Market Includes:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.