Global Calcium Market: Overview
Set to grow at a sturdy CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) over the forecast period of 2019 to 2027, the global calcium market is set to generate a high growth curve, steep and upward facing, and a plethora of gainful opportunities for the market players.
It is also important to note here that a slew of factors are underscoring growth in the global calcium market. Some of these are expansion of oil and gas industry, paper industry, growing demand from food and beverages industry, chemical industry, and construction industry.
India and China would contribute massively to the growth of the global calcium market owing to a significant amount of paper production and growth in chemical industry. Worldwide, growth in the construction market would keep the global calcium market quite buoyant, credit the coextensive nature of the two markets.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report?
Global Calcium Market: Notable Development
The global calcium market is rife with developments that are helping the market shape the future course. Some of the prominent developments are outlined below:
In December of the year 2017, Micron-Ita Industria e Comercio de Minerais Ltd was acquired by Imerys. One of the very significant trends this points to is the fact that mergers and acquisitions are a key strategy in the industry. Another noteworthy part about the acquisition here is the fact that the move greatly helps Imerys to strengthen its presence in the Brazilian Market.
The global calcium market is a fragmented vendor’s landscape and some of the prominent players that are part of the market include the following:
- Maruo Calcium Co. Ltd.
- Schaefer Kalk GMBH
- Okutama Kogyo Co. Ltd.
- Solvay S.A.
- Huber Engineered Materials
- Excalibar Minerals LLC
- Omya AG
- Mississippi Lime Company
- Shiraishi Kogyo Kaisha, Ltd.
- Minerals Technologies Inc.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
Global Calcium Market: Key trends and driver
A number of trends and drivers is leading to growth in the global calcium market. Some of the prominent factors are outlined below:
- Construction volumes are set to witness a massive increase by the year 2030. The increase, as per a recent study will be by the magnitude of 85%. The volume increase would lead to the market worth of USD 15.5 trillion. Three nations will be at the forefront of this increase – India, China, and the United States of America (the U.S.A.). Together, the nations mentioned here would account for a 57% of overall market growth. Calcium is an important part of the construction industry, particularly in the form of Calcium Chloride. This will help the calcium market grow significantly.
- Extensively used in the oil and gas industry in the form of calcium chloride, it helps in improving density of solids. Besides, it helps in the swelling clays. This is particularly done in water phase. The phase is noted in the invert emulsion drilling fluids. As the industry expands, the market witnesses higher demand for calcium.
- Additionally, by acting as a pH buffer, it can help harden pool water. This is required to ensure that the concrete of pool is not eroded. This again, generates substantial demand for calcium in the market over the forecast period.
Global Calcium Market: Regional Analysis
The fastest growing region in the global calcium market over the forecast period is the Asia Pacific (APAC) region. It is important to note here that China’s paper industry will also lead to growth in the regional market. Chemical industry would also contribute significantly to the growth of this region. Additionally, North America would also chart a notable growth curve over the forecast period.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.