Global Calcium Bromide Market: Overview
Demand for calcium bromide is increasing rapidly from coal fired plants, which have the responsibility and obligation to reduce mercury emissions. As government regulations strengthen, demand for the product will only go further up. Additionally, increase in exploration and extraction activity in the oil and gas industry is set to drive growth in the market over the forecast period of 2019 to 2027, as per Transparency Market Research. New growth opportunities are set to arise, driving market onto a higher market valuation. Region-wise, North America will hold considerable sway over the global calcium bromide market over the forecast period.
Global Calcium Bromide Market: Competitors Landscape
The global calcium Bromide Market is charting growth and players are actively seeking a share of this. Varied measures have been opted for and these are leading to emergence of notable developments in the market. These are shaping projections for the market for the coming few years and defining how the vendor landscape will operate in future.
Players belonging to the topmost tier of the fragmented vendor landscape of global calcium bromide market are the following:
- Tetra Technologies Inc
- Albemarle Corporation
- Lanxess AG
- ICL- Industrial
- Jordan Bromine Company
- IRO GROUP INC.
- Weifang Taihexing Chemical Industry
- Neogen Chemicals Limited
- Shouguang HongHai Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Weifang Rixing Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Dongxin New Materials Technology Co., Ltd.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Calcium Bromide Market: Key Trends and Drivers
The calcium bromide market is on an upward growth trajectory. Many factors of growth are behind the upward facing slope of the market. Increase in exploration and extraction of oil is one of the most significant ones. A glimpse into prominent trends and drivers is provided below:
- The oil and gas industry is witnessing increase in volumes of extraction and exploration activities. New regional hotbeds have been found. These include Western Africa, Latin America, and the Mediterranean region. An impressive value of Barrels of Oil Equivalent is being discovered in the region. This factor is leading to significant growth in the global calcium bromide market over the forecast period, driving it on an upward growth trajectory. It is pertinent to note here that the product is used in this industry to ensure that damage to reservoirs is minimum and formation pressure is in control.
- Demand for calcium bromide for coal-fired power plants where it is used to control emission of mercury, which is hard to restraint at combustion temperature. But once it is oxidized into flue gas, abetment equipment is able to achieve the goal of capturing emissions. This again is a notable growth factor in the global calcium bromide market.
Global Motorcycle Market: Regional Analysis
A sizeable share of the global calcium bromide market will be held by North America owing to its dominant share in crude oil production. It is significant to note here that as exploration and extraction activities gain prominence, new opportunities will arise in the recently discovered hotbeds of Mediterranean region, Latin America, and Africa. These regions will therefore contribute massively to growth in the global calcium bromide market. European countries which will contribute moderately to this growth are Italy, Russia, France, and Spain. The growth in these would be a result of demand arising from automotive industry. Asia Pacific (APAC) region is set to drive growth too. As it witnesses rapid industrialization, demand for calcium bromide will go up.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in global calcium bromide market, ask for a customized report here
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.