Café: Coffee House Shop Typically Serving Coffee
- Coffee is one of the flagship products of a café. Such business establishment employ innovative strategies to remain competitive in the market. These strategies include innovative and diversified menu offerings as well as upselling and cross-selling techniques.
- Increase in coffee consumption is encouraging café establishments to offer brewed coffee and specialty espresso drinks such as lattes and cappuccinos.
Key Drivers of Global Café Market
- Rise in demand for coffee consumption is one of the primary factors driving the café market. Growth in consumption of coffee is primarily driven by the rise in health awareness and increase in income levels in various developing and emerging countries.
- Increase in coffee consumption among millennials is also driving the café market. Rise in diversification of coffees, such as decaf coffee and cold beverage coffee, has prompted the millennials to try newer types of coffee. This is anticipated to boost the café market. Furthermore, growth in trend of coffeehouses as a place for socializing among the millennials is anticipated to boost the café market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Increase in Number of Single Cup Brewers to Offer Lucrative Opportunities to Café Market
- The number of single cup coffee brewers has been rising since the last couple of years. Single cup brewers offer convenience and freshness. They also help keep the costs down. Additionally, ease of use, good marketing, and availability of wide variety of flavors have contributed toward its popularity. This is anticipated to provide new opportunities to the café market.
Growth of Online Food Delivery Portals to Hamper Café Market
- Advent of online food delivery portals is one of the key factors restraining the café market. Increase in convenience and availability of wide selection of food at reasonable rates are driving the business for online food delivery portals. This is hampering the café market, as large number of people prefer the convenience of having premium coffee in home by ordering it online.
- Volatility in prices of raw materials of coffee is also adversely affecting the café market. Shortage in supply of coffee beans leads to an increase in prices of coffee in cafés, thereby resulting in sluggish growth of the café market.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Cafe Market, ask for a customized report
Asia Pacific Offers Growth Avenues for Global Café Market
- Geographically, the global café market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- The café market in Europe and North America is robust due to the high consumption rate of coffee in the countries in these regions. According to data published by the National Coffee Association, U.S., approximately 63% of the adult population in the country drinks coffee. The café market in developing regions such as Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a promising pace in the near future. China has experienced an exponential growth in coffee consumption in the last decade. According to data released by the International Coffee Organization, coffee consumption rate in China is increasing at an annual rate of more than 16%.
- Starbucks, a leading international coffee chain, is rapidly expanding its presence in China. The company tripled its store count to 3,300 in 2018 from 1,017 in 2013. Similarly, coffee consumption in South America is increasing at an exponential rate. The long coffee tradition in some of the coffee producing countries and increase in purchasing power have boosted the demand for differentiated coffee.
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global café market is highly fragmented with the presence of various key global cafés along with many region-based players. These companies account for a highly volatile market share, which keeps changing based on the global coffee consumption trend. Major players operating in the global café market include:
- Starbucks Coffee Company
- Barista Hustle
- DD IP Holder LLC (Dunkin Brands)
- Restaurant Brands International
- Whitbread PLC.
- Café Coffee Day
- Tim Hortons
- Caribou Coffee Company
- Gloria Jean's Gourmet Coffees
Global Café Market: Research Scope
Global Café Market, by Type
- Corporate Store
Global Café Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.