Cable Protection Pipes: Introduction
- Cable protection pipes are designed to protect cables used in underground installation or installation inside the buildings
- These pipes are manufactured using polyethylene, high density polyethylene, and plastic material
- These pipes are lightweight, cost efficient, easy to transport and assemble, and long lasting with low maintenance requirement
- Cable protection pipes are of two types: flexible and rigid. Based on application requirement, suitable type of pipe is selected
- Cable protection pipes are helpful to protect electrical cables, fiber optic cables, and telecommunication cables from damage
- These pipes are used in aerospace & defense, IT & telecommunications, automotive, industrial, and other end-use industries
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Rise in Demand for Cable Protection Pipes in Electrical Cable Network
- In electrical network, flexible electrical conduits are increasingly used to protect electrical cable network from damages. These pipes are lightweight, long, and easily bendable for electrical wires and cables.
- These pipes are significantly used in electricity boards, public works department, and residential applications
- These pipes are easy to install, transport, and require minimum manpower for installation, owing to their lightweight. This is likely to increase the demand of cable protection pipes in electrical cable network, thereby driving the market.
Increase in Use of Cable Protection Pipes in Industrial Process
- Industrial automation has emerged as an attractive sector for investments by organizations across the globe. Rise in automation of complex production systems has increased the demand for cable protection pipes as they help protect wires and cables used in industrial machines.
- Cable protection pipes are rarely affected by temperature fluctuations and foreign impurities, such as water and dirt. This factor is also fueling the global cable protection pipes market.
IT & Telecommunications Segment to Offer Lucrative Opportunities
- Based on end-use industry, the global cable protection pipes market can be segmented into aerospace & defense, IT & telecommunications, automotive, industrial, and others
- In installation of fiber optic cables and telecom cables, protection pipes are increasingly used to protect the cable from mechanical or any other influence
- Technological advancement in IT industry results in development of 5G technology. The popularity of 5G technology is rising across the globe among end-users. Demand of protection pipes in installation of optical fiber cable network is expected to increase, owing to their low cost, long lifespan, and minimum maintenance.
- Rise in popularity of cable protection pipes in IT & telecommunication applications is expected to boost the growth of the market during forecast period
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
North America to Lead Global Market
- In terms of region, the global cable protection pipes market can be split into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is anticipated to dominate the global cable protection pipes market throughout the forecast period, owing to increase in automation and ongoing technological advancements in the IT & telecommunication industry in the region
- The cable protection pipes market in Europe and Asia Pacific is expected to show significant growth during the forecast period. However, this market in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is estimated to show moderate growth during the forecast period.
Key Players in Global Market
The global cable protection pipes market was highly fragmented in 2018. Prominent players operating in the global market are focusing on technological developments and expansions to meet the increase in demand for cable protection Moreover, manufacturers are entering into partnerships for the development of innovative products and gain higher profit margins.
Key players operating in the global cable protection pipes market include:
- REX POLYEXTRUSION PVT. LTD.
- ASTRAL POLYTECHNIK LIMITED
- FURUKAWA ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
- SC TehnoWorld SRL
- Hebeish Group
Global Cable Protection Pipes Market: Research Scope
Global Cable Protection Pipes Market, by Product Type
- Corrugated Cable Protection Pipes
- HDPE Cable Protection Pipes
- PVC Cable Protection Pipes
Global Cable Protection Pipes Market, by Type
- Flexible Conduit Pipe
- Rigid Conduit Pipe
Global Cable Protection Pipes Market, by Application
- Electrical Cable Network
- Fiber Optic Cable Network
- Telecommunication Network
Global Cable Protection Pipes Market, by End-use Industry
- Aerospace & Defense
- IT & Telecommunications
Global Cable Protection Pipes Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.