Cabinetry Market: Introduction
- Cabinetry refers to a cupboard used for storing or displaying items. The cupboard may or may not have shelves or drawers. Cabinetry can be made of wood and other materials with open or closed frame and is widely used for applications in both residential and commercial sectors. Cabinetry used in residential segments is for storage of clothes and other items. Cabinetry used in commercial segments is used to display and store products and office supplies.
Key Drivers of the Cabinetry Market
- Rising construction of residential, commercial, and office buildings and remodeling activities across the globe is fueling the market for cabinetry. Increase in office improvement activities, cabinetry in living rooms, bedrooms, kitchens, and the replacement of traditional furniture with attractive & easy to use cabinetry for improving convenience, product durability, and comfort are driving the cabinetry market. People in both developed and developing countries are more inclined to create multiple bathrooms and larger kitchens and storage areas in their residence, thus leading to the usage of cabinetries.
- The rise in adoption of compact and functional workspace across corporate offices such as IT, laboratories, industries, research, medical, and other sectors is driving the cabinetry market, as these cabinets have extensive applications in commercial segments for storage and display of items.
- Numerous technological innovations such as slide-glide technology, and smart locks are making the smart cabinetry industry more reachable and attractive to customers. Furthermore, the rise in modern infrastructure facilities across the world is also boosting the demand for ready-to-install cabinetry.
- Online sales channels are additionally adding to the market development of cabinetry by introducing various options of cabinets with technical features and designs.
- An increase in adoption of laundry and mudroom cabinets and garage cabinets across developing countries is anticipated to boost the demand for cabinetry in the upcoming years. People are installing laundry, garage, and mudroom cabinets as more attractive alternatives to open shelving. Garage cabinets are used to neaten and organize garages while also adding space for storing garden consumables & tools, and recreational items.
- Growth in the economy in developing and developed countries with the rise in working class population has also contributed to the rising demand for cabinetry across geographies.
Restraints of the Cabinetry market
- Capital investment in manufacturing smart cabinetry with advanced technologies is rather high; therefore, it is difficult for small and medium enterprises to manufacture this furniture which is a major restraint of the market.
- The impact of the coronavirus pandemic has also hampered the growth of the cabinetry market due to government guidelines and restrictions in trade, production, and logistics.
Asia Pacific to hold Major Share of the Global Cabinetry Market
- Rapid developments in residential and commercial construction activities and the inclination of high-income population to invest in luxury items is driving the cabinetry market in countries of Asia Pacific, especially China and India.
- North America and Europe are also expected to offer substantial growth opportunities in the cabinetry market owing to the strong presence of working professionals with rapid adoption of advanced technologies in developed countries such as the US and Canada in North America.
Key Manufacturers Active in the Cabinetry Market Include:
- American Woodmark Corporation
- Cleanup Corporation
- Fortune Brands Home & Security
- Howden Joinery Ltd
- Inter IKEA Holding SA
- LIXIL Corporation
- Kitchen Magic
- Takara Standard
Companies such as Kitchen Magic in their Barwen Collection have launched a new signature cabinet collection with unique design and quality that can be custom-built to all sizes and configurations to suit the space.
Global Cabinetry Market: Research Scope
Global Cabinetry Market, by Category
- Smart Cabinetry
- Ordinary Cabinetry
Global Cabinetry Market, by Type
- Bedroom Cabinetry
- Kitchen Cabinetry
- Bathroom Cabinetry
- Office Cabinetry
- Entertainment Cabinetry
- Industrial Cabinetry
- Others (Laundry Cabinetry, Mudroom Cabinetry, etc.)
Global Cabinetry Market, by Placement
- Wall inbuilt/ Wall hung
Global Cabinetry Market, by Material
- Other Synthetic Materials (Melamine, Resin, etc.)
Global Cabinetry Market, by End-use
- Medical & Hospitals
- Others (Research, Institutes, etc.)
Global Cabinetry Market, by Price
Global Cabinetry Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company Websites
- E-commerce Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Home Centers
- Other Retail Stores
Global Cabinetry Market, by Region
- North America
- The U.S.
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This upcoming business intelligence report is intended to be a one-stop market research solution to guide organizations in taking timely and effective decisions for their business growth. The ongoing study is the culmination of our deep expertise on data science methods, combined with an unparalleled understanding of the external environment and analysis of the industries. Each of the reports by TMR aims at offering a detailed scrutiny of the value chain of our current and prospective customers, takes them from identifying value propositions, and subsequently assist their business executives to implement right strategies to create customer value. We believe that creating and sustaining the customer value is the key pivot on which business executives can create profits for their organizations and increase the market shares, continuously and with sustainability.
Each of our touchpoints through which we engage with the organization/enterprise during the primary research enables us to understand the internal environment it operates in and the ways in which the external environment influences its growth.
Always Evolving with Competition
Excellence is built into the DNA of TMR, and all our teams work collaboratively and committedly toward achieving that in whatever they do. From the very first interaction our teams of research analysts have with any interested market participant to the final preparation processes in each of our reports reflects a rigorous understanding of the dynamic industry environment that businesses operate in.
We relentlessly work to be a differentiator in whatever we do in the current era of hypercompetitive global environment. The result of our unceasing focus on excellence is reflected clearly in the insights and guidance we offer to our customers in order to empower them to create brand equity. Our simple yet very powerful underpinning for navigating the competition is to always keep evolving with changing business environments. Our close-kinit team of research analysts not only believe in this simple philosophy but also implement the same.
Constantly Innovating Our Research Methodologies and Models
We do not limit with any specific market research tool or one standard approach for obtaining or analyzing data. Undoubtedly, our report making process is ever-evolving to meet the customer needs and demands supported broadly by a vast knowledge of data science methods that we combine with business acumen our teams have built upon for several years. Evidently, our primary and secondary research data about customers and consumers have shown that we can go to any lengths to obtain them. This is followed by applying next-gen automation tools integrated with human judgement to clear the clutter, ascertain the most relevant and recent qualitative and quantitative insights, and package them in digestible chunks in our reports for our customers.
We Take Pride in No-One-Size-Fits-All Approach
Over the past several years, we have been conducting market intelligence studies across all industries for all types of organizations — big and small, profit and not-for-profit, and Fortune 500 and Unicorns, as we believe that a sound decision making must be based on no-one-size-fits-all approach. Without doubt, each of the organizations regardless of the industry they are in are affected differently by changes in political, economic, socio-culture, legal, ecological, and legal environments. The research models and the value chain analysis process that our analysts employ for conducting the study uphold this approach.
We look at myriad components of internal and external business environment affecting the growth strategies of organizations. Some of the broader aspects that we focus on are:
- Our team of Analysts and Support Teams always strive to see the bigger picture in life cycle stages of any industry
- The Teams focus on obtaining valuable insights into different models of competitive advantage while making an internal environment analysis
- They keep on modifying the value chain analysis processes of organizations to understand on how customer value is created
Some areas of assessing market dynamics that are used in the research models and methodologies adopted by our analysts can be summarized as:
- Corporate and business strategies underlying new brand positioning strategies
- Mapping for strategic planning for business units
- Various metrics for business portfolio analysis, including BCG matrix
- Value chain analysis
These will help create and sustain competitive advantage for our prospects and current customers.
Key focus areas and agenda that underpin and catalyze our primary and secondary research initiatives and endeavors are:
- What are some of the core competencies and distinctive competencies of new entrants and established players in the industry we are analyzing?
- What are some of the branding opportunities that are emerging at a rapid pace?
- What are the major competitive forces and elements of external environment shaping the industry life cycle stages of most organizations?
- Why some competitive strategies are popular than others among leaders in a certain market?
- What customer-based brand equity strategies companies have leveraged in a certain industry or set of related industries in a sector?
- What are some of the key pricing strategies that companies in an industry are implementing for marketing their products internationally?
- Identifying whether market-push or market-pull strategies are more relevant to a certain product or a service?
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.