Ads Promoting Health Benefits of Margarine Revive Market Growth during COVID-19 Outbreak
The widespread impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak is affecting online dairy ingredient foodservice sales. Over the past decade, China has been fast in adopting online shopping of foodservice and consumer retail. However, due to the COVID-19 onset, companies in the butter and margarine market are experiencing a dip in China’s online sales of dairy ingredients. The demand for western style cakes and baked goods has significantly declined due to the pandemic, as people are preferring to stay indoors and avoiding cafes or public gatherings.
Work-from-home protocols are estimated to keep economies running in the butter and margarine market during the COVID-19 outbreak. COVID-19 vaccines by Pfizer and AstraZeneca hold promising potentials to revive market growth. Dairy companies should devise advertising campaigns that promote health benefits of margarine and butter among people with cardiovascular conditions.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Butter and Margarine Market
Butter versus Margarine: Which is Better?
The growing consumer acceptance toward margarine is triggering market growth. However, anti-fungal, anti-cancer, and anti-tumor properties of butter are gaining increased popularity. Several nutritional profiles of butter are unmatched in margarine and other dairy products. As such, phytosterol margarine is being highly publicized for lowering bad cholesterol in high-risk patients.
Butter is rich in vitamin K2, omega 3, and conjugated linoleic acid butyrate. However, it has been found that butter contains high saturated fats, and can be a major cause for the development of high cholesterol in individual. This issue has fueled the demand for grass-fed cow butter.
Although margarine is made from vegetable oils, their trans-fat content can potentially increase the risk of chronic diseases. Hence, manufacturers in the butter and margarine market are increasing their production for hydrogenated products to boost sales.
Innovation and Adaptability Pave Way for Future Proof Dairy Industry
Innovations in butter and milk powder are creating lucrative business opportunities for companies in the butter and margarine market. FrieslandCampina N.V.— a Dutch multinational dairy cooperative, is increasing its research expenditure to work with experts in order to lead the way for a future proof dairy industry. Improved taste profiles are highly preferred in butter and margarine products. In order to boost their credibility, manufacturers in the butter and margarine market are adopting sustainable production practices. They are sharing their expertise for innovative dairy products with other science partners to develop a future proof dairy industry.
Manufacturers in the butter and margarine market are investing in pilot plants, food test rooms, and innovation kitchens to broaden their revenue streams. Innovation and adaptability according to the changing consumer trends are key to market growth.
Plant-based Margarine Delivers Exceptional Sensory Performance in Croissants and Danish Pastries
Plant-based butter and margarine are grabbing the attention of lactose intolerant customers. Bunge Loders Croklaan— a global producer of sustainable plant-based specialty food oils & fats, has developed a clean-label shea margarine, which is produced using a unique crystallization process. The exceptional sensory performance in margarine is crucial for manufacturers in the butter and margarine market to scale business opportunities in the bakery sector. Plant-based margarine is gaining prominence in items such as croissants and Danish pastries.
Artificial coloring and preservative-free margarine are in high demand. Companies in the butter and margarine market are increasing their output capacities to incorporate positive sensory and exceptional taste profiles in margarines to bolster product uptake. In order to gain a competitive edge, manufacturers are developing margarines with low saturated fatty acid levels.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Savory Peanut Butters and Snack Bites Create Business Opportunities for Companies
Nut innovations are growing popular in snacks and butters. The concept of gourmet peanut butter is a fast growing phenomena in the butter and margarine market. Manufacturers are introducing sweet and savory flavors in gourmet peanut butters to meet demanding needs of consumers. They are increasing efforts to strike the right balance between health and indulgence with the introduction of white chocolate truffle made with honey roasted peanuts.
The snacks sector is no exception when it comes to innovations with margarine and butter. Tasty butter bites are catering to the on the go consumption needs of the millennial population. The target of companies in the butter and margarine for nut butter protein bars is the health conscious customers. Manufacturers are increasing their output capacities in protein bars made in flavors of almond butter, cherry almond butter with hemp seeds, chocolate chip peanut butter, and banana peanut butter. Nut butter brands are capitalizing on opportunities in the plant-based movement to increase the availability of convenient butter products.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.