Business Process Automation Market - Introduction
- Business process automation is mechanization of different tasks being implemented in industry verticals to ensure the smooth working of an enterprise.
- In other words, business process automation makes use of technology to automate repetitive, daily tasks. Business process automation accelerates the work done by communicating information at the right time to the right person through user-defined actions and rules. It helps organizations streamline processes such as accounts payable, contract management, employee onboarding, and more. Digitization is majorly focused on reducing the manual effort and simplifying the work with the help of machines and algorithms which is then implemented in business process automation.
- Business process automation deals with huge data as it has to perform various management activities. Business process automation solutions assist companies to secure, track control, and manage their engineering assets. Process intensive industries such as chemicals, and energy and mining have traditionally been involved by business process automation systems.
- Developments in the business process automation market come from implementation of SaaS solutions for digital transformation, and businesses transitioning to an entire computer-aided policy for workflows.
Higher productivity achieved by business process automation driving the market
- Business process automation decreases increases operational productivities, creates cost savings, reduces wastage, and improves cross team relationships. Real time information and data administration also drives the market as it involves taking a business approach.
- Business process automation supports organizations to improve productivity, reduces replication and downtime, thus resulting in cost reduction thus resulting in the adoption of the business process automation solution. The business process mechanization also provides back-up and archival assistance for the data.
- Moreover, swift disaster recovery is also possible, that improves business continuity and leads to market growth. Intelligent and reliable collection of information makes the process easier. These are the driving factors of the business process automation market.
Increasing adoption of Internet of Things (IOT) globally driving the business process automation market
- Internet of Things (IoT) and Big Data are flourishing at a substantial rate due to technological progress in several industry verticals. These developments are also implemented in high-end business processes and are thus positively impacting the business process automation market at a considerable rate. Analytics is used in business process automation for Natural Language Processing (NLP), Machine Learning (ML), Artificial Intelligence (AI), and face recognition. Large amount of data is captured and the data is analyzed.
- The concept of IoT connects any device with the help of the Internet, enabling the devices to interconnect with each other. The application base of business process automation is also increasing, with its use cases across various industry verticals such as healthcare, education, BFSI, IT, and Telecom.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America Expected to Hold Major Share of the Global Business Process Automation Market
- In terms of region, the global business process automation market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is expected to account for major share of the global business process automation market during the forecast period due to advancements in technology in this region.
- Digital awareness and high IT spending is also expected to drive the business process automation market in the region.
- Europe and Asia Pacific are expected to hold significant share of the global business process automation market during the forecast period due to increasing automation and implementation of advanced technology in these regions.
- The business process automation market in MEA is expected to expand at a significant rate during the forecast period
Global Business Process Automation Market - Competitive Landscape
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
Key Players Operating in the Global Business Process Automation Market
- Tata Consultancy Services Limited
- Infosys Limited
- IBM Corporation
- SAP SE
Global Business Process Automation Market: Research Scope
Global Business Process Automation Market, by Component
Global Business Process Automation Market, by Functionality
- Accounting & Finance
- Sales & Marketing
- Human Resource Management
- Operation & Supply Chain Management
Global Business Process Automation Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small Enterprise
- Medium Enterprise
- Large Enterprise
Global Business Process Automation Market, by Industry
- Retail and E-commerce
- Transportation and Logistics
- IT and Telecom
- Public Sector
- Others (Energy & Utilities, Hospitality)
Global Business Process Automation Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.