Buffing Machine Market: Introduction
- Buffing machine, sometimes called polishing machine, is primarily used to enhance surfaces (metal, glass, rubber, marble, wood, and concrete). A special purpose machine removes extra scratches, smudges, etc. to produce refined surfaces. The buffing process usually involves two key operations: cut buff and finish buff. The market offers a wide range of machines suitable to different applications in industrial manufacturing, automotive industry, construction industry, jewelry designing, aerospace, etc. Both manual and automatic operations are possible for buffing machines.
Key Drivers of the Global Buffing Machine Market
- High demand in end-use industries and availability of a diverse product range are key market drivers of the global buffing machine market. Automotive manufacturers are increasingly preferring advanced buffing compounds to produce fine quality components and parts. Additionally, demand for customized buffing wheels and pads is expected to boost the market growth during the forecast period.
- Construction companies are employing advanced surface preparation equipment to enhance the esthetic appearance of buildings. Further, the expansion of commercial construction in metropolitan areas is anticipated to boost the demand for buffing machines.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Buffing Machine Market, Request for a Sample
Opportunities in the Global Buffing Machine Market
- Increasing demand for durable products with automatic operations is the key opportunity in the buffing machine market. Automatic buffing machines are viewed as cost-effective and an efficient alternative to manual machines as it uses computerized programs to adjust abrasive products, work pieces, and other parameters such as lubricant/coolant flow rate, applied load, or wheel speed.
COVID-19 has Lowered the Demand for Buffing Machines across Downstream Industries
COVID-19 has forced the complete or partial shutdown of almost all manufacturing industries. The economic crisis and disruption in the global supply chain has caused a major decline in demand for buffing machines across end-use industries.
Asia Pacific Recognized as the Major Market for Buffing Machines
- By geography, the global buffing machine market is classified into South America (SA), North America (NA), Europe (EU), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Asia Pacific (APAC).
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. The country-level analysis and forecast of the Europe market covers the buffing machine market in the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. The country-level analysis and forecast for the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast for the buffing machine market includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America buffing machine market is categorized into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Strong development of the automotive industry and rising production in electronic and other industries is driving the demand for buffing machines in the Asia Pacific market. China and India represent the largest automotive hubs in the world with continuous investment by multinational companies. Rapid urbanization is driving the expansion of residential and commercial construction and hence presents substantial growth opportunities for the buffing machine market.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Key companies are developing innovative and diverse product portfolios through extensive research and development activities. The global market for buffing machines is highly fragmented and comprises several small scale and middle scale companies operating in regional and local markets. Online marketing, multichannel sales and distribution, and integrated services are the key strategies of industry participants.
Some of the major companies identified in the global buffing machine market are:
- National Flooring Equipment
- HTC Group
- ASL Machines
- Achilli s.r.l.
- Bartell Global
- Roll GmbH
- DK Holdings Ltd
- Shanghai Qiheng Machinery Co., Ltd
- Xingyi Polishing
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Buffing Machine Market: Research Scope
Global Buffing Machine Market, by Type
Global Buffing Machine Market, by Operation Mode
Global Buffing Machine Market, by Surface
- Other (Marble, Wood, etc.)
Global Buffing Machine Market, by Industry
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Others (Jewellery Designing, etc.)
Global Buffing Machine Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Buffing Machine Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global buffing machine market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.