Buffing Machine Market: Introduction
- Buffing machine, sometimes called polishing machine, is primarily used to enhance surfaces (metal, glass, rubber, marble, wood, and concrete). A special purpose machine removes extra scratches, smudges, etc. to produce refined surfaces. The buffing process usually involves two key operations: cut buff and finish buff. The market offers a wide range of machines suitable to different applications in industrial manufacturing, automotive industry, construction industry, jewelry designing, aerospace, etc. Both manual and automatic operations are possible for buffing machines.
Key Drivers of the Global Buffing Machine Market
- High demand in end-use industries and availability of a diverse product range are key market drivers of the global buffing machine market. Automotive manufacturers are increasingly preferring advanced buffing compounds to produce fine quality components and parts. Additionally, demand for customized buffing wheels and pads is expected to boost the market growth during the forecast period.
- Construction companies are employing advanced surface preparation equipment to enhance the esthetic appearance of buildings. Further, the expansion of commercial construction in metropolitan areas is anticipated to boost the demand for buffing machines.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Buffing Machine Market, Request for a Sample
Opportunities in the Global Buffing Machine Market
- Increasing demand for durable products with automatic operations is the key opportunity in the buffing machine market. Automatic buffing machines are viewed as cost-effective and an efficient alternative to manual machines as it uses computerized programs to adjust abrasive products, work pieces, and other parameters such as lubricant/coolant flow rate, applied load, or wheel speed.
COVID-19 has Lowered the Demand for Buffing Machines across Downstream Industries
COVID-19 has forced the complete or partial shutdown of almost all manufacturing industries. The economic crisis and disruption in the global supply chain has caused a major decline in demand for buffing machines across end-use industries.
Asia Pacific Recognized as the Major Market for Buffing Machines
- By geography, the global buffing machine market is classified into South America (SA), North America (NA), Europe (EU), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Asia Pacific (APAC).
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. The country-level analysis and forecast of the Europe market covers the buffing machine market in the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. The country-level analysis and forecast for the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast for the buffing machine market includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America buffing machine market is categorized into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Strong development of the automotive industry and rising production in electronic and other industries is driving the demand for buffing machines in the Asia Pacific market. China and India represent the largest automotive hubs in the world with continuous investment by multinational companies. Rapid urbanization is driving the expansion of residential and commercial construction and hence presents substantial growth opportunities for the buffing machine market.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Key companies are developing innovative and diverse product portfolios through extensive research and development activities. The global market for buffing machines is highly fragmented and comprises several small scale and middle scale companies operating in regional and local markets. Online marketing, multichannel sales and distribution, and integrated services are the key strategies of industry participants.
Some of the major companies identified in the global buffing machine market are:
- National Flooring Equipment
- HTC Group
- ASL Machines
- Achilli s.r.l.
- Bartell Global
- Roll GmbH
- DK Holdings Ltd
- Shanghai Qiheng Machinery Co., Ltd
- Xingyi Polishing
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Buffing Machine Market: Research Scope
Global Buffing Machine Market, by Type
Global Buffing Machine Market, by Operation Mode
Global Buffing Machine Market, by Surface
- Other (Marble, Wood, etc.)
Global Buffing Machine Market, by Industry
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Others (Jewellery Designing, etc.)
Global Buffing Machine Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Buffing Machine Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global buffing machine market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!