Global Bubble Envelopes Market: An Overview
The increase in demand for e-commerce globally, has led to growth in demand for protective packaging. Hence, one of the novel air cushioning solution named bubble envelop also known as Jiffy Bags make-up as an ideal choice for transportation of fragile or delicate goods. Bubble Envelopes reduce the chance of damage and simultaneously increase the profit margins. Increasing e-commerce is the most important driver of the global Envelopes market. The global bubble Envelopes market is influenced by the electronics industry owing to its fragile / delicate products which require highly protective packaging. There is an ever-increasing demand for a packaging solution that not only reduces the product wear and tear but also provides high tensile strength to the packaged product during transit. Protective Envelopes are made up of paper or paperboards, with an interior protective layer of bubble wraps pasted in it, which provide great protecting packaging to the goods at transit. Bubble Envelopes also provides protection from vibration during transport which can cause physical damage to fragile goods. The products which are wrapped in bubble envelopes for shipping are gifts, audio-video CD, books, jewelry, circuit boards, and drugs and vitamins which increases the demand for global bubble envelopes market.
Global Bubble Envelopes Market: Dynamics
The primary factor that is driving the growth of the bubble envelopes market is the increasing online sales, as well as e-auctions that are expanding at higher growth rates. There are some of the attractive features of bubble envelopes like light in weight, cost-effectiveness, water resistance, and shock absorbent which increases the demand for bubble Envelopes. The need for bubble envelopes has led to the introduction of various flexible bubble Envelopes which are available in different sizes as per packaging requirement. Also bubble envelopes are easy to use and seal with minimal operation cost.
However, the major restraint for the growth of the global bubble envelopes market is the mounting environmental-concern towards plastic waste. Plastic is the most commonly used material for the manufacturing of bubble envelopes by the manufacturer that hinders the growth of the global bubble envelopes market by various government regulatory body. The introduction of biodegradable and easily recyclable material for the production of bubble envelopes will increase the cost of bubble envelop and can hinder the growth of bubble envelopes market.
Want to know the obstructions to your company’s growth in future? Request a brochure here
Global Bubble Envelopes Market: Segmentation
The global bubble envelopes market is segmented as follows -
By product type, the global bubble envelopes market is segmented into –
- Poly Bubble Envelopes
- Flat Bubble Envelopes
- Padded Envelopes
By material type, the global bubble envelopes market is segmented into –
- Kraft Paper
By closure type, the global bubble envelopes market is segmented into –
- Tear Tape
By Size, the global bubble envelopes market is segmented into-
- Standard Size
- 1 x 4 inch
- 5 X 9 inch
- 10 x 14 inch
- 14 x 19 inch
- 19 x 24 inch
- Customized Size
By end use, the global bubble envelopes market is segmented into –
- Corporate offices
- Electronic industry
- Educational institutes
- Poster services
- E commerce
Global Bubble Envelopes Market: Regional Outlook
China is expected to drive the APEJ region for the global bubble envelopes market; it is due to international trade for electronic devices through the globe and increasing demand for e-commerce. North America is expected to dominate the overall market of the global bubble Envelopes market. This is due to dominating the market of the retail sector and online shopping. U.K, France, Germany are the leading contributors in Western Europe. The penetration of e-commerce in the emerging economies like India, China, Argentina, and South Africa is expected to increase the demand for bubble Envelopes.
Recent Developments in the Global Bubble Envelopes Market
- In July 2018, Intertape Polymer Group Inc (North America) has acquired Polyair Inter Pack Inc (North America) for providing high level protective packaging from bubble Envelopes at a reasonable cost.
- In July 2016, Orlando Products, Inc (Baltimore, U.S.A). Has completed the acquisition with Absolute Packaging, LLC (Frisco, Texas). It helped Orlando products to expand the company’s presence in the North Virginia market.
- In November 2016, VP Packaging (Kettering Pkwy, U.K) has acquired bubble film company Envelopemaster LTD (Rotherham, United Kingdom). This acquisition helped VP Packaging to make stronger its position in UK market.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report here
Global Bubble Envelopes Market: Key players
Some of the leading players operating in the global bubble Envelopes market are as follows –
- BETA (Shenzhen) Package Products Co.Ltd.
- Bravo Pack Inc.
- IVEX Protective Packaging Inc.
- PAC Worldwide, Inc.
- Pregis Corporation
- Abco Kovex Ltd.
- Veritiv Corporation
- Sealed Air Corporation
- Yorkshire Envelopes
- Veritiv Corporation
- Chemco Group
- ARIV PAK
- Tarheel Paper and Supply Company
- Shenzhen Ebetek Co. Ltd.
- Jiffy Packaging Co.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.