BRICS Telemedicine Market: Overview
The integration of information technology with the healthcare industry is arguably one of the most lucrative and beneficial developments in patient care delivery. The telemedicine market has been expanding with lightning speed around the globe and this dynamic market holds immense scope for growth in the emerging economies of the BRICS group.
This report has been designed to help clients ascertain the key areas of growth and prepare them for the hurdles that lie ahead. Major opportunities have been presented and recommendations to overcome challenges have also been listed. Leading industry tools such as SWOT analysis, Porter’s Five Forces analysis model, value chain analysis, market attractiveness, and investment feasibility studies have been deployed to give readers a 360-degree overview of the BRICS telemedicine market and its various nuances.
BRICS Telemedicine Market: Trends and Opportunities
A high percentage of the population in most BRICS countries is plagued by lifestyle and chronic diseases such as asthma, diabetes, and cardiac ailments. This is the most significant factor driving the uptake of telemedicine solutions in these nations. The urgent need for proper healthcare facilities and infrastructure, especially in rural areas, serves as a key driving factor for players in the telemedicine market. Improving internet connectivity in larger cities also acts as a major propellant.
With the development of a knowledge-sharing platform that is aimed at widening the scope of telemedicine, the report highlights the several opportunities that will be presented to players in this market. Constant support from various governments across BRICS nations to not just generate awareness among consumers but also ensure these services are affordable to all is another factor that is likely to ensure the steady growth of this market.
On the flip side, high infrastructure costs acts as a key deterrent. In addition, a certain lack of interest on the part of patients as well as doctors in most rural areas and certain legal hurdles in the provision of telemedicine threaten the smooth development of the market in BRICS countries.
BRICS Telemedicine Market: Regional Outlook
China is perhaps the largest market for telemedicine and is widely supported by a rising focus on health and remote patient monitoring. In addition to this, a thriving consumer electronics and smart devices industry offers a massive boost to the growing adoption of telemedicine. Increasing household incomes, coupled with the availability of sophisticated products at an affordable price, have greatly contributed to the telemedicine market in China.
The Brazil telemedicine market, one of the most promising ones in BRICS, continues to grow at a steady pace despite the unfavorable economic conditions in the recent past. With companies looking to offer products and services at an affordable price and investing significant resources in promotional activities, consumers in Brazil have been more accepting of telemedicine as a concept. Although multinational players dominate this market, the rising number of players entering this market is sure to inspire product differentiation and competitive pricing.
The Russia telemedicine market, like the market in other BRICS countries, is mainly influenced by the growing consumer awareness about mobile health and its multitude of benefits. Financial and political turbulence, however, continue to curtail the growth of this market. The uptake of telemedicine devices and services in India is propelled by an alarming rise in the incidence of various chronic diseases and the urgent need for improved patient care and monitoring. In South Africa, despite a rise in disposable income, the high costs of living eat into healthcare spending, thereby threatening the growth of the telemedicine market.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Some of the leading players in the BRICS telemedicine market are Philips Healthcare, Haemonetics Corp., Apollo Hospitals, Maestros Telemedicine, Amd Global Telemedicine Inc., Medisoft Telemedicine Pvt. Ltd., Cloudvisit Telemedicine, GE Healthcare, Reach Health, and SnapMD Telemedicine Technology. Companies in this market are highly focused on innovation, investing significant amounts into the research and development of devices, software, and services that can be used for self-care and pre-op and post-op patient monitoring.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.