Brazing Alloys: Introduction
- Brazing is a prominent metal joining method compared to other processes such as soldering and welding. Brazing alloys that have a combination of steel and nonferrous metal materials result in joints with substantially greater tensile strength. Accurately brazed joints can be stronger than the materials they join.
- The brazing procedure generates highly smooth surfaces. It is widely used in the production of exterior areas of cars such as roof joints, C columns, and tailgates, where invisible joints with higher mechanical stability are desired.
- Based on metal type, the global brazing alloys market can be divided into silver, gold, copper, nickel, aluminum, and others (including iron, cadmium, and cobalt). Demand for brazing alloys is likely to be high across the globe in the near future, led by the properties of these alloys such as corrosion resistance and electrical and thermal conductivity.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Brake Override System Market, Request for a Sample
Key Drivers of Brazing Alloys Market
- Brazing has emerged as a relatively fast and economic technique vis-à-vis other metal joining methods. Brazing alloys tend to be highly adaptable to automation.
- Key advantages for laser brazing of alloys as against common heat sources such as soldering burners, steam, soldering iron tip, and thermal radiation include high process speed, effective processing of zinc and brass coated steel, lessening of splatters, corrosion protection, smooth surface, lesser heat input, and low part distortion
- Of late, industry participants across the globe have been adopting brazing alloys due to their high efficiency and safety in terms of usage. Brazing alloys also provide minimal or no component distortion, low base metal dilution, and facilitate filling of small and wide gaps.
- Fluctuation in prices of base metals is estimated to hamper the global brazing alloys market during the forecast period
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Brazing Alloys Market: End-use Industry Segment
- Based on end-use industry, the global brazing alloys market can be segregated into automotive, aerospace & defense, electrical & electronics, general industrial, construction, and others
- Brazing alloys are highly desirable for condenser connections, fuel injection pipes, brake linings, and evaporator for air-conditioning systems in automotive production. Automotive is estimated to emerge as a key segment of the global brazing alloys market in the next few years.
- Brazing alloys offer reliable strength when used in critical applications such as medical implants or various parts of an aircraft engine. Demand for brazing alloys is anticipated to be high in commercial aerospace engines as well as advanced military aircraft in the aerospace & defense segment, as brazing alloys provide strong bond over time amid high thermal levels within jet engines.
North America to be Key Region of Global Brazing Alloys Market
- In terms of region, the global brazing alloys market can be classified into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is estimated to lead the global demand for brazing alloys during the forecast period due to the surge in adoption of brazing technique among automotive and general manufacturing industries in the region. China’s leading position in various end-use industries such as automotive, electrical & electronics, and aerospace is likely to propel the demand for brazing alloys in the country in the near future.
Key Manufacturers Operating in Market
The global brazing alloys market was fragmented in 2019. Key manufacturers operating in the global market include:
- UMICORE N.V.
- Voestalpine Böhler Welding
- Johnson Matthey
- Oerlikon Metco
- Morgan Advanced Materials
- Indian Solder And Braze Alloys
- Lucas-Milhaupt Inc.
- Paras Enterprises
- Bellman-Melcor LLC
Global Brazing Alloys Market: Research Scope
Global Brazing Alloys Market, by Metal Type
Global Brazing Alloys Market, by End-use
- Aerospace & Defense
- Electrical & Electronics
- General industrial
Global Brazing Alloys Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.