Rise in Recreational Activities to Create Opportunities for the Bowling Centers Market
- A bowling center, also known as a bowling alley or bowling club, is a place where bowling games are played. Bowling alleys are long and narrow lanes usually made of wood. Bowling pins stand at the end of the alley which are meant to be hit by a ball.
- Bowling centers are centers of recreational activities and also offer many other indoor games, apart from selling food and beverages. The presence of bowling alleys have increased in shopping centers, malls, theme parks, etc.
Key Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities of the Global Bowling Centers Market
- Bowling is a game of skill which offers good exercise and fun. Bowling does not have age restrictions and hence is considered to be a good family activity.
- Bowling centers are coming up with relatively new strategies and focusing on transforming bowling centers into family experience centers. Introduction of other games such as laser tag, arcade games, and video games, apart from kids play areas, and facilities to host birthday parties have contributed to the growth of bowling centers.
- Bowling centers are becoming popular in developing economies. Bowling is a relatively new sport and is considered to be an expensive sport in many countries.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
- Modern bowling centers are designed with highly integrated technological features. Some of the features include auto scoring, cashless transactions, online slot reservation, high-end action cameras, screen touch food & beverage ordering facility, and video surveillance systems. Integration of these systems have attracted more customers to bowling centers and is expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
- Many hotels and resorts which have bowling alleys in their premises are limiting the number of customers visiting exclusive bowling centers; this might act as a restraint to the growth of the market.
- The opportunity for growth is immense in bowling centers. Various events and competitions can be organized to attract more customers due to growing popularity of bowling centers. Discount for senior citizens, attractive bowling packages for schools, and training packages for youngsters is likely to create a customer base for a long period of time. Millennial are a major customer base at bowling centers.
- Increase in disposable income and increased participation in leisure activities is expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
North America to Lead the Global Market for Bowling Centers
- In terms of region, the global bowling centers market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is the leading region for bowling centers, especially the United States.
- Asia Pacific is likely to witness the maximum demand for bowling centers from 2019 to 2027. Major bowling companies are keen on expanding their presence in Asia, particularly in the developing countries. For example, in July 2018, Smaaash Entertainment revealed its expansion plan. The company is keen on investing in Saudi Arabia and Thailand. The company is aiming to reaching a count of 60 entertainment centers by 2020.
- Leading manufacturers of bowling products have extensive distribution networks along with various product offerings.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Bowling Centers Market, ask for a customized report
Key Manufacturers Operating in the Market
Some of the key manufacturers operating in the global bowling centers market are listed below:
- Bowlero Corporation
- Smaaash Entertainment
- Hollywood Bowl Group
- Dreamchasers Alley
- AMF Bowling, Inc.
- Brunswick Bowling
- Murrey International
- Storm Products Inc.
- U.S. Bowling Corporation
- Radical Bowling Technologies
Global Bowling Centers Market: Research Scope
Global Bowling Centers Market, by Lane Material
- Wooden Lane
- Synthetic Lane
- Guardian Lane
Global Bowling Centers Market, by Oil Pattern
- Short oil pattern
- Medium oil pattern
- Long oil pattern
Global Bowling Centers Market, by End-user
- Theme parks
- Shopping malls
- Gaming centers
Global Bowling Centers Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.