Bovine Leather Goods Market: Introduction
- Bovine leather is a highly common type of leather. It is a widely manufactured leather that is obtained from buffalo, cow, and calf-skin. Bovine leather is well-known for its texture, appearance, comfort, and durability.
- Around 95% of all type of leather goods sold in the U.S. are made of bovine leather, because cattle is extensively bred and is ease to acquire
- Moreover, leather produced from cowhide offers good resistance against water and dirt, is easy to maintain, and relatively inexpensive, owing to easy availability. Furthermore, this type of leather is used in almost every leather product including handbags, footwear, shoulder bags, upholstery, note case, saddlery, purse, holster, wallet, jackets, belt, gloves, automotive industry, and car seat covers.
Key Drivers of the Global Bovine Leather Goods Market
- Rise in disposable income over the long term is anticipated to boost the demand for discretionary spend goods, which includes high-end handbags, wallets, and shoes. Increase in fashion awareness among the youth in emerging economies is projected to propel the demand for bovine leather goods in tier-II and tier-III metropolises.
- Moreover, the working female population has increased at a prominent rate across the globe. Self-determined working women, globally, usually prefer high quality leather wallets, handbags, and footwear, due to their enhanced spending capacity, thereby contributing significantly to the expansion of the market. Employed women are also a key market segment for major players offering bovine leather products.
Counterfeit Options to Hamper the Market
- Rise in counterfeit products, increase in concerns about animal brutality, and harmful environmental effects of leather processing are projected to hinder the bovine leather goods market across the globe during the forecast period
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of geography, the global bovine leather goods market can be divided into five regions North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the bovine leather goods market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the bovine leather goods market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America anti-acne cosmetics market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- The market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period, as the region is home to a large youth population especially in India and China. Moreover, the leather industry contributes significantly to the economy of India. Bovine leather goods are known to consistently generate significant revenue from exports, and the industry is among the top 10 foreign exchange earners for the country.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Key players operating in the bovine leather goods market are estimated to witness rising demand for bovine leather goods during the forecast period, owing to the launch of latest bovine leather goods that are expected to prompt customers to spend more. Manufacturers are focused on their main strategy of acquisitions, expansions, and collaborations with startup companies to gain significant share of the market. Additionally, manufacturers emphasize on driving consumer engagement by investing in product, marketing, and in-store and online experience. Additionally, key players are focused on the development and retention of talent through career development opportunities by providing a workplace for learning and development. A few of the key players operating in the global bovine leather goods market are:
- Bovine Leather
- Gruppo Mastrotto spa
- Horween Leather Company
- Lamipel S.p.a.
- Leather Hunte
- Louis Vuitton
- Russell Moccasin Co.
- SADESA S.A.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Bovine Leather Goods Market, ask for a customized report
Global Bovine Leather Goods Market: Research Scope
Global Bovine Leather Goods Market, by Type
- Small Leather Goods
- Medium Leather Goods
- Heavy Leather Goods
Global Bovine Leather Goods Market, by Application
- General Goods Sector
- Footwear Sector
- Automotive Sector
Global Bovine Leather Goods Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Bovine Leather Goods Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global bovine leather goods market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.