- A boom placer refers to a boom concrete pump; it uses a remote-controlled articulating robotic arm to place concrete accurately in big construction projects.
- Boom placers are used to transfer liquid blend concrete by pumping, in construction sites; it is mostly used in large construction projects due to its capability of placing concrete at very high volumes.
- Investors in the construction and infrastructure building sector find boom placers to be cost effective machines as it saves on labor cost. They are a revolutionary alternative to line-concrete pumps.
- Rapid growth in the construction sector across the globe is likely to boost the growth of the boom placer market.
Rising Dependency on Boom Placers
- Boom placers are utilized by large and medium-sized urban localities as well as small towns. Implementation of stringent government policies and regulations related to using advanced technology in the construction sector has promoted the growth of boom placers. Boom placer is preferred by users as it is considered to be a cost effective technology-intensive mixed machinery.
Rapid Growth in Construction Sector
- Boom placers are widely used in building infrastructure, commercial construction, and residential construction. Increasing investment by government and private sector in construction activities is expected to drive the global boom placer market. The rise in tourism in emerging countries of the globe is influencing the growth of commercial construction. Continuous growth in the industrial sector is expected to lead to increased demand for boom placers in the next few years. Government bodies and giant players across the globe are investing huge amounts in construction of roadways, metro lines, railways, business hubs, etc. which is expected to propel the growth of the boom placers market.
Asia Pacific to Hold Leading Share of the Global Boom Placer Market
- The global boom placer market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the boom placer market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, the market in Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the boom placer market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The boom placer market in South America is segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to remain a dominant region in the global boom placer market owing to increasing construction activity in the residential and non-residential sector in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Boom Placer Market
The global boom placer market is consolidated in nature due to presence of global and regional players.
Major players across the globe are focused on offering cost effective boom placer to meet the requirement of end-users.
A few of the key players operating in the global boom placer market are:
- Ajax Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
- Alliance Concrete Pumps
- Apollo Inffratech Pvt. Ltd.
- Aquarius Engineers Pvt. Ltd.
- Concord Concrete Pumps Inc.
- DY Concrete Pumps Inc.
- JUNJIN Corporation
- McNeilus Truck and Manufacturing, Inc.
- Olin Engineering Inc.
- PCP Group Ltd
- Putzmeister Concrete Machines Pvt. Ltd.
- Reinert Concrete Pumps
- SANY GROUP
- SCHWING Stetter Pvt. Ltd
- The KCP Limited
- The Liebherr Group
- Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science and Technology Co., Ltd.
Global Boom Placer Market: Research Scope
Global Boom Placer Market, by Type
- Specialized Boom Placer
- Stationary Boom Placer
- Truck-mounted Boom Placer
Global Boom Placer Market, by Product Size
- Short Boom (below 28 m)
- Middle Boom (28 to 47 m)
- Long Boom (Above 48 m)
Global Boom Placer Market, by Application
Global Boom Placer Market, by End-use