- A boom placer refers to a boom concrete pump; it uses a remote-controlled articulating robotic arm to place concrete accurately in big construction projects.
- Boom placers are used to transfer liquid blend concrete by pumping, in construction sites; it is mostly used in large construction projects due to its capability of placing concrete at very high volumes.
- Investors in the construction and infrastructure building sector find boom placers to be cost effective machines as it saves on labor cost. They are a revolutionary alternative to line-concrete pumps.
- Rapid growth in the construction sector across the globe is likely to boost the growth of the boom placer market.
Rising Dependency on Boom Placers
- Boom placers are utilized by large and medium-sized urban localities as well as small towns. Implementation of stringent government policies and regulations related to using advanced technology in the construction sector has promoted the growth of boom placers. Boom placer is preferred by users as it is considered to be a cost effective technology-intensive mixed machinery.
Rapid Growth in Construction Sector
- Boom placers are widely used in building infrastructure, commercial construction, and residential construction. Increasing investment by government and private sector in construction activities is expected to drive the global boom placer market. The rise in tourism in emerging countries of the globe is influencing the growth of commercial construction. Continuous growth in the industrial sector is expected to lead to increased demand for boom placers in the next few years. Government bodies and giant players across the globe are investing huge amounts in construction of roadways, metro lines, railways, business hubs, etc. which is expected to propel the growth of the boom placers market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Boom Placer Market, Request for a Sample
Asia Pacific to Hold Leading Share of the Global Boom Placer Market
- The global boom placer market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the boom placer market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, the market in Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the boom placer market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The boom placer market in South America is segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to remain a dominant region in the global boom placer market owing to increasing construction activity in the residential and non-residential sector in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Boom Placer Market
The global boom placer market is consolidated in nature due to presence of global and regional players.
Major players across the globe are focused on offering cost effective boom placer to meet the requirement of end-users.
A few of the key players operating in the global boom placer market are:
- Ajax Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
- Alliance Concrete Pumps
- Apollo Inffratech Pvt. Ltd.
- Aquarius Engineers Pvt. Ltd.
- Concord Concrete Pumps Inc.
- DY Concrete Pumps Inc.
- JUNJIN Corporation
- McNeilus Truck and Manufacturing, Inc.
- Olin Engineering Inc.
- PCP Group Ltd
- Putzmeister Concrete Machines Pvt. Ltd.
- Reinert Concrete Pumps
- SANY GROUP
- SCHWING Stetter Pvt. Ltd
- The KCP Limited
- The Liebherr Group
- Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science and Technology Co., Ltd.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Boom Placer Market: Research Scope
Global Boom Placer Market, by Type
- Specialized Boom Placer
- Stationary Boom Placer
- Truck-mounted Boom Placer
Global Boom Placer Market, by Product Size
- Short Boom (below 28 m)
- Middle Boom (28 to 47 m)
- Long Boom (Above 48 m)
Global Boom Placer Market, by Application
- Line Pumps
- Boom Pumps
Global Boom Placer Market, by End-use
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.