- A boom placer refers to a boom concrete pump; it uses a remote-controlled articulating robotic arm to place concrete accurately in big construction projects.
- Boom placers are used to transfer liquid blend concrete by pumping, in construction sites; it is mostly used in large construction projects due to its capability of placing concrete at very high volumes.
- Investors in the construction and infrastructure building sector find boom placers to be cost effective machines as it saves on labor cost. They are a revolutionary alternative to line-concrete pumps.
- Rapid growth in the construction sector across the globe is likely to boost the growth of the boom placer market.
Rising Dependency on Boom Placers
- Boom placers are utilized by large and medium-sized urban localities as well as small towns. Implementation of stringent government policies and regulations related to using advanced technology in the construction sector has promoted the growth of boom placers. Boom placer is preferred by users as it is considered to be a cost effective technology-intensive mixed machinery.
Rapid Growth in Construction Sector
- Boom placers are widely used in building infrastructure, commercial construction, and residential construction. Increasing investment by government and private sector in construction activities is expected to drive the global boom placer market. The rise in tourism in emerging countries of the globe is influencing the growth of commercial construction. Continuous growth in the industrial sector is expected to lead to increased demand for boom placers in the next few years. Government bodies and giant players across the globe are investing huge amounts in construction of roadways, metro lines, railways, business hubs, etc. which is expected to propel the growth of the boom placers market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Boom Placer Market, Request for a Sample
Asia Pacific to Hold Leading Share of the Global Boom Placer Market
- The global boom placer market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the boom placer market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, the market in Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the boom placer market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The boom placer market in South America is segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to remain a dominant region in the global boom placer market owing to increasing construction activity in the residential and non-residential sector in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Boom Placer Market
The global boom placer market is consolidated in nature due to presence of global and regional players.
Major players across the globe are focused on offering cost effective boom placer to meet the requirement of end-users.
A few of the key players operating in the global boom placer market are:
- Ajax Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
- Alliance Concrete Pumps
- Apollo Inffratech Pvt. Ltd.
- Aquarius Engineers Pvt. Ltd.
- Concord Concrete Pumps Inc.
- DY Concrete Pumps Inc.
- JUNJIN Corporation
- McNeilus Truck and Manufacturing, Inc.
- Olin Engineering Inc.
- PCP Group Ltd
- Putzmeister Concrete Machines Pvt. Ltd.
- Reinert Concrete Pumps
- SANY GROUP
- SCHWING Stetter Pvt. Ltd
- The KCP Limited
- The Liebherr Group
- Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science and Technology Co., Ltd.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Boom Placer Market: Research Scope
Global Boom Placer Market, by Type
- Specialized Boom Placer
- Stationary Boom Placer
- Truck-mounted Boom Placer
Global Boom Placer Market, by Product Size
- Short Boom (below 28 m)
- Middle Boom (28 to 47 m)
- Long Boom (Above 48 m)
Global Boom Placer Market, by Application
- Line Pumps
- Boom Pumps
Global Boom Placer Market, by End-use
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.