Bone and joints ingredients are those elements which are taken as supplement in order to maintain healthy bones and joints. These value added ingredients help in increasing the strength and flexibility of the bones and joints in the body. There are various bone and joint ingredients including calcium, soy isoflavone and collagen. For instance, calcium is the most popular bone ingredient. It is an established ingredient with a mature market. Soy isoflavone is another key bone health ingredient maintaining bone mineral density (BMD) and preventing bone loss. The most important ingredients of joint ingredient market are glucosamine and chondroitin. Collagen, eggshell membrane and olive polyphenols are other ingredients which stimulate joint function and mobility.
The global market for bone and joints ingredients is growing rapidly due to rising use of these ingredients in different parts of the world. Increase in ageing population is considered as one the major driving factors for the market. Due to weakening of bone and joints, diminished functions and movements, ageing makes body more prone to bone fractures, arthritis, back and neck pain, osteoporosis and injuries. The number of aged people over 60 years or over are expected to double in the next 50 years, thereby increasing demand for these ingredients in the market. Despite the benefits of bone and joint health ingredients, the growing concerns for fatal diseases, such as cancer and heart, are some of the major restraints for the market. On the other hand, introduction of various pills which reduces the inflammation of joint and may cure the symptoms of arthritis acts as a challenge for the market. In addition, many stringent laws, regulations and procedural formalities that are imposed on the vendors are also posing challenge for the market.
On the basis of volume the market is segmented into Calcium, Glucosamine, Chondroitin and others. On the basis of market share, the market is segmented into dietary supplements and functional food beverages. Some of the major players operating in the market are Archer Daniels Midland (ADM), BASF SE, DuPont and Royal DSM NV.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Note : All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Transparency Market Research.