Global Body Shapers Market: Overview
Body shapers are undergarments that are worn to aesthetically enhance the shape of one's natural body. Also known as foundation garments, they are employed to make the individual more appealing to oneself and the masses, according to prevailing local standards of body shape and size. These are made of stretchable material like spandex and cotton mixed together. The incorporation of good amount of spandex makes these garments worthy of usage for such purposes.
As social media connects the world together, people are paying more attention to outer appearance than ever before. Increased societal pressure for looking good is making people focus extra on good looks. They are expected to look presentable when they step out into the public. This is set to drive the global body shapers market forward over the forecast period of 2020 to 2030, as per Transparency Market Research.
Global Body Shapers Market: Competitive Landscape
The body shapers market is fragmented due to the presence of a number of global manufacturers. These manufactures plan to cater to rising demand for this product from different parts of the world. Some of these players are-
- Nike, Inc.
- Spanx, Inc.
- Adidas AG
- Triumph International Corp
- Leonisa SA
- Wacoal America, Inc.
- Ann Chery
- 2XU Pty. Ltd.
- Under Armour, Inc.
- Skins International Trading AG
Mergers with local garment facilities and funding innovations in the textile industry are some measures that these manufactures are due to adopt so as to bring production up to projected demand in the future.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Body Shapers Market: Key Trends and Drivers
- The world is today moving towards fitness in a big way. The global fitness industry garnered 94 Bn USD in 2019, and these figures are due to multiply exponentially as an additional 230 million people subscribe to health and fitness clubs. An obsession of this sort is fuelled by a rising awareness about lifestyle diseases, but also by established social standards about a successful person. A petite body is now a symbol of personal success yet cannot be achieved by a population that is working more than ever. Such polar expectations are bound to drive people to alternative methods of achieving an aesthetic body standard, such as by using body shapers. Thus, this market is due to cater to increased demand in the future.
- The rise of the e-commerce industry makes it easier to access such innovations by a larger section of the population. A 276% increase is estimated in this sector by 2023, riding on the increased percolation of smart phone technology to the base of global culture and a subsequent rise in customer base for all sorts of personal items. This trend is anticipated to give a steady growth curve for the body shapers market to rise in the future.
Global Body Shapers Market: Regional Analysis
North America and Europe currently dominate the body shapers market owing to increased adoption of innovative technology by a larger section of the regional population and a robust base of e-commerce aiding such trends.
The Asia Pacific region (APAC) is expected to register the fastest growth in this market in the future. This would be attributed to the globalization of regional culture, which brings an increased awareness of acceptable standards of personal aesthetics. Moreover, personal technology penetration is expected to be the quickest here, giving further impetus to the body shapers market.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in global body shapers market, ask for a customized report
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.